Thread: Grenade Launchers look like Cow bells....

Thumbs down Grenade Launchers look like Cow bells....

Grenade launchers dont look right at all......ive gotten comments of "that looks like a giant topaz ring" and "wtf is that thing???", and ive questioned the looks of it equiped since day 1, i think it looks like a cow bell. Straw hat and suspenders and im ready to call the cows in with my nifty new QL 34 COW BELL.........

Also, the way my atrox holds it is like a assault rifle, with his hand out to hold.....something.....but theres nothing there cuz its a damn cow bell, so he looks more like hes ready to play in a squaredance band.

Ohhh. So that's what a cow bell looks like! I'm a city boy, so I know what a steak looks like, but I wouldn't recognize a cow if I hit one on the freeway.

hehe

Yeha ive seen that, its really funny. But its not what a grenade lancher should be. They should be high power, slow fireing and BIG. so far all we rally got is the slow fireing. please fix!

OT 12 is huuuge. Looks like a cannon too. Then again the Arwen 404 looks like a pea shooter.

If you are using a Cowbell looking thing, chances are you need to switch anyways. There are 3 decent grenade weaons in the game:

1. OT 12
    2. Arwen 404
    3. Chocolate suprise

OT 12: Big and evil looking. When it fires it makes a chest explosing noise, very amusing in missions. Also a 10 round clip. Grenade/HW, fire damage. Goves bonuses to 1 trade.

Arwen 404: Does almost twice the damage of the OT 12. Looks gimpy, has the OT Quartz model. One round clip, slower firing rate by 1sec chem damage. Give bonuses to 3 trades.

Chocolate Suprise: It's a muffin. Yessir a chocolate muffin. Very heavy damage (almost 1k at 200) Bonuses to HP. VERY SLOW FIRING RATE. Were talking a 10 second cycle here. Does not use ammo. Dual weildable (very high). Brawl as special attack. Largest bonus: No one expects to be damaged by a frickin muffin. Fire damage.
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Moooooo...
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Nobody expects the Chocolate Muffin!

Our chief weapon is chips!
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Amongst our weponry is chips, sharp objects, throwing weapons, swimming, and grenades!
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.