Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nepentheia

Originally posted by Nepentheia

Greetings.

If you check out the 'Shuttle map of RUBI-KA' which is in the new Arrival Hall area (and it's a HUGE map), you'll notice a new addition to the playfields. Down between Broken Shores and Rome/Galway Shire, is a map which appears to be the The Reck/Bay of Rome/Sea of Jobe area. Also, looking at an old AO map, it looks like Jobe itself would be south of the 'The Reck' area...possibly somewhere below Broken Shores and The Reck. I've been chomping at the bit to see the new area and map. I can't wait for Shadowlands to come out!

Be well.

OooooooooOoooooo ..... You are right.

That reminds me that there's a Map in the map shops called "Bay of Rome" .. but there's no zone called that. Unless it's the ARK / GM home zone .. if they have such.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

The GM/ARK zone is called something like Parssenuss - can't remember it exactly... so, no that ain't it
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Someone told me the ark area is called Parnassos, which is like a valley in ancient greece or something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12