With the recent official release of the Rubi-Ka timeline by the Omni Tek Historians I have an important suggestion to make. As a Clan member I feel very strongly about Rubi-Ka being my home and as such feel that the history of this planet deserves its own present day acknowledgement. Therefore it is my plea to the citizens of Rubi-Ka that we change the year dates that we refer to.

I propose that the year 28702, the year that first land fall occurred on Rubi-Ka, be hence forth referred to as year 1 AC (After Colonization) and that years previous to this time be referred to as BC (Before Colonization). This change would make the current year 774.

What relevance do events that occurred over 28,000 years ago on a distant star that none of us will over see have on our culture today? Those of us who were created through technologies developed on this planet and those who have been born here from generations whom have built up our societies over the many years of struggle and determination deserve not only a Rubi-Ka culture of today, but our own history as well, separated from the timeline of the Omni-Tek Corporation.

I may be a simple common citizen of Rubi-Ka, but I hope that my plea reaches the ears of Henry Radiman and the Council. The acknowledgment of a separate Rubi-Ka history will root us into today and help us to foresee a better tomorrow.

I welcome any public discussion. Thank you for your time.