Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CoA's position on the Sentinels

Interesting...

((OOC: I was an Advisor in CAS at the time CoA was disbanded. We were not consulted but summarily removed from CoA. I was told at the time it was because we didn't 'conform' to what FC wanted and they asked that we disband. I'm happy to find out I was mistaken.

Perhaps the new and improved CoA will do things a bit differently. I suppose time will tell. ))

Originally posted by Cemetarygate
    OOC:

Per an OOC conversation on Clan Leaders, the CoA disbanded at the time Funcom announced affiliations. Both Redruum and Windguaerd saw that the CoA didn't conform to any of the affilations, and thought that might jeopardize the CoAs involvment in the story. The CoA disbands and both leaders begin looking for other ways to involve their guilds in the story. When Funcom started using the CoA in the storyline is when the CoA reformed.

As Cz and Fadinaway have already stated, it was not Funcom that forced the CoA to disband.

Cz, I know you wanted an e-mail regarding this, but I posted here for everyone else wanting to know just what happened.

I'm sure Redruum or Windguaerd can correct me if I don't have the full accounts stated accurately.

Thank you very much for your comments Redruum It's great to see that you arn't being bullied around yet by Mr Silverstone and still hold on to the beliefs of free choice.

I would also like that thank those Clan members (and the Omni) who came to assist us yesturday when our tower came under assault from a combined Omni/Clan force. It's nice to know some still understand who their enemy is, and even more so when people can unite, out side of their enclosed sides to fight because its right, and not for money or power or anything else.

Thank you again both as a neutral, and as former IR president.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Silverstone and his thugs should be hauled off to some war crime tribunal for attacking neutrals who are just passing through. At the very least he should have given plenty of warning to the Neutrals that Tir no longer welcomed their presence. The Sentinels sully the good name of Clans. His brand of dictatorship is just as bad if not worse than the remote, uncaring rule that CoT shown its people previously. Mr. Silverstone sir, you disgust me.
    Last edited by Vixentrox; Dec 3rd, 2002 at 22:42:21.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Well Vix. Never have I heard such a harsh statement from a member of WE. Thats a bit of a surprise to me. But personally I tend to agree with you. *THIS IN NO WAY IS IN REPRESENTATION OF THE COA. ITS A PERSONAL STATEMENT* Just so no one tries to mess with that one

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Few things tick off a WE member more than a totally unjustified attack on a Neutral or civilian such as a shopkeeper or bartender.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Gotcha

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12