Thread: Please bring the trade bank back

Please bring the trade bank back

I have no friends anywhere else, i have no home, noone likes me, please bring it back
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Bring back bank!!!!!!1
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Bumping The Bank Back!
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Listen to the black man (that includes me hehe)
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Re: Please bring the trade bank back

Originally posted by Wal
    I have no friends anywhere else, i have no home, noone likes me, please bring it back :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    {Moderator Edit: No Need for that kind of comment}

NB: before someone take this wrong its a private joke so relax and have a beer :p
    Last edited by Saberharth (old); Nov 27th, 2002 at 15:46:58.
    Infamine 200 soljah

Arrow

Its like a bomb hit the middle of trade

North trade just isn't the same caliber
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Private jokes should be that, those made in private and not in full view of countless number of ppl that might not get your joke or even think its funny at all and actualy find it offensive.

A few days ago I decided to grid to Omni-1 Trade to do my banking, but I found out that the bank terminal near the grid access had recently been removed, so I asked myself "what am I to do? I always do my banking here in the trade district". I was intent on finding another bank terminal even though I'd never been more than 15 feet away from the grid access, so I set out on the streets of this gigantic maze of highrises they call Omni-1 Trade. Hour after hour went by as I was trying to find a banking terminal amongst the countless buildings and the endless masses of pedestrians, I thought my search would never end. Then suddenly I was swept away with the crowd and ended up in some sort of backyard, I looked around and to my amazement I saw what I had been looking for............ "a bank terminal" I shouted. I rushed over to terminal and started the opening sequence "Retinal scan comeplete........warping items" the terminal said, I grabed the stuff I needed and walked towards the backyard exit........ then a strange black cloud came and shrouded my vision and moments later.......BAAAM!!! someone or something hit me from behind, I was knocked out cold. I was dazed and confused when I awoke from my deep slumber, I didn't know the time or how long I had been unconcious "They stole everything" I cried. I had no idea how to get back to the grid access or whompah due to the size and mazelike structure of this city. So I contacted The Advisors of Rubi-Ka and told them about my problem, and after an hour of waiting for an answer they told me "We can't do anything about your missing items (hehe), but we can warp you out of Omni-1 Trade".

Don't try finding other banks in Omni-1 Trade, I learned my lessen the hard way.

Please FC give us back the bank terminal in the middle of trade, I don't want this to happen to anyone else.
    Last edited by Damina; Nov 27th, 2002 at 15:17:00.
    Damina level 182 Minister

"I love the sound of dead children in the morning"

You people are hilarious. Get off your asses and walk 15 seconds to another bank. The Trade square was THE laggiest place in RK. Thanks for a much needed fix FC.

Originally posted by Suzsu
    You people are hilarious. Get off your asses and walk 15 seconds to another bank. The Trade square was THE laggiest place in RK. Thanks for a much needed fix FC.
    Trade hasn't improved in Lag at all. Removing the Trade bank as the source of lag in Trade was unnecessary. It's just as lagged as it was before at the Trade statue now.

Having workarounds for a shoddy graphics engine like this don't solve the root problem.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

I have noticed a difference in the square since the patch... provided I can actually get into Trade via grid or whompa which is another needed fix entirely.

Well.....it does seem a little less Choppy when running towards the middle of Trade, but then again I am still Frustrated and pissed by exiting a shop and trying to turn to my left or right to run and the screen locks up on me while it loads all the textures.

no no..trade square was fine. it does not even compair to newland.

its not about walking to another bank, its about having a nice central meeting place for all our friends, if it was too laggy for you, maybe you should have taken 15 seconds and walked somewhere else

p.s. infamine llllllllllol i dont even know what it said but lol
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Bring it back, or face my wrath!

Wink

Awwwww Wal, you know we all lub joo wherever you may be

Bring it back ! Next time ask Please? b4 moveing major social arena around

baaaaank! bring back so i can find me buffles again to pvp betteh o.O