Thread: So where do I find this "mass PvP" I keep hearing so much about?

So where do I find this "mass PvP" I keep hearing so much about?

"mass PvP" seems to be the popular term theese days.. Can someone tell me where to go to find this? Aparently it is the one place where the uberness of certain professions is negated.

Is 2HO with 4-5 from each side zoning in and out what is called "mass PvP"?

Is camelot, those rare days where none of the sides manage to fill up 90% of the PF and we get to fight with 80k ping this "mass PvP"?

Is MMD with 10 from each side, all waiting for that unlucky bastard to stay in the 25% long enough to break the grace so he can die in 0.3 seconds this "mass PvP"?

Someone enlighten me please, where can I find "mass PvP".

yeah i was wondering the same thing.. I mean i have been in 1000 2h0 wars with tonnes of people. but it doesn't happen much and when it does it's a zoning... lag fest alot of the times.

camelot? seems the clans control it mostly and Line of site and lag means no one can even cast nano's...

MMD? it's gank central, always one team after 1 person... too hard to organize a team there as people scatter alll over the huge zone soon as they are aggroed.

the arena's is where most of the pvp seems to happen to me..
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Arrow

Its when everyone else shows up...a big clue that other people actually enjoy it, unlike everything else in pvp.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

N-O-T-U-M W-A-R-S
    Released 28th of november

People are talking so much about mass pvp because litterally half of AO has been playing beta past 3 weeks of it hehe. And actually mass pvp happened there a lot, and people had fun.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Fun... fun... I like the sound of that.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I had some mass PvP in my pants last night. It was fun.