Thread: Adventurer forms need fix!

Adventurer forms need fix!

A fix for the adventurer would be nice. Ever notice that if you are in any form other then Leet, and when you get to close to a wall, your head goes through it? You can see into the void! Really annoying when you are in one of the cave missions, or if you try to turn around without doing it 3-point style. Also the idle animations are gone! Seems you freeze right after you lay/sit down. The same thing happens to some of the player models too, after you finish a nano-prog, you stand there with your arms raised a little bit, asif you had an underarm rash or something.... Please FC do something!!

MAJOR BUMP FOR THIS ONE!
    TOMTEMOR

Actually .. that isn't only an Morph form problem ... sometimes my Atrox puts his head into the wall as well.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Clone Of E.L.C
    BUMP, and fix camera in forms (make yourself invisible in 1st person in forms) so that we won't be watching our teeth in at form, like your eyes were in your mouth..

buRmp!

Also, I want emotes for the forms!

Disco LEET!
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

... a shrink nano would be cool as well

for those that do not want to bug their team mates in missions.

the discussion was once started and some people were against shrinking the forms outright (for whatever reason he) so maybe some 1 ncu buff thingie to shrink plz?
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.