Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg Teh Deacon Has His 1k Post Board!

Omg Teh Deacon Has His 1k Post Board!

+210 to sexiness
    +4 to all things related to feet
    +7 love experience
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Hot
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

Grats on the board, and the creative posts

What is up with this foot fetish stuff.

My level 133 Enforcer has ql 260 fungus between his toes.

You actually remind of my old room-mate.

Me: Mike, she looks cute!

Mike: Dude, her arches are flat.

Me: WTF?!

Real conversation.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

How do you pronounce "WTF!?"

I mean, if it was "What The F***!?", then I could understand, but since you said it was a real conversation, you've somehow managed to pronounce "WTF!?" And I'm curious to know how you accomplished this linguistic feat.
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

WTF must be pronounced something like ve-tee-eff. OR on occations, dubble-U-tee-eff

Originally posted by hobbes
    What is up with this foot fetish stuff.

My level 133 Enforcer has ql 260 fungus between his toes.

You actually remind of my old room-mate.

Real conversation.
    Yuck! flat arches?

Dude, you have no idea on how important high arches are in a woman's foot.

Okies, do this. Pull up some pictures of Cindy Crawford with bare feet. Now tell me you don't notice how absolutely perfect her feet are! Letitia Castell (sp?) is the same way. PERFECT feet. Tell me you don't notice that?

When I look at a woman, her feet show how well she takes care of herself. This brotha don't want no woman with hammertime goin on in the toes and a thick sheet of barnical on the heel of her foot.

If a woman cares enough about herself to scrape the rusty crusties off the bottom of her feet and throw some polish on her fungal nails, that's a woman that's going to take care of you, wipe the crust out your eye and make sure you shave every day.

If you're married or have a woman next to you, hold her foot and tell me it doesn't feel nice in your hand. And toes....Dang a woman's toes are cute. If you don't agree, then your girl's got some nasty feet.

It's all a apart of a woman's figure my friend. And I tell you, Zylina has never once complained about the footrubs I give her. Did I say Zylina? I meant my wife....And Zylina.

Yeah, I noticed my wife's feet immediately on our first date and I haven't regretted it since. To this day I'm clean shaven, 175 pounds (6 foot 1), dress decently and I got all my teeth, which is more than most married guys I know

And never, ever, ever have I gotten bored of giving my sexy rl AO girl her nightly foot rubs/kisses/(can't say the rest here as I'd get banned)

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius

If a woman cares enough about herself to scrape the rusty crusties off the bottom of her feet and throw some polish on her fungal nails, that's a woman that's going to take care of you

Dang a woman's toes are cute. If you don't agree, then your girl's got some nasty feet.

ROFLMAO

Real conversation.
    rofl

....i respect the foot thing Deacon
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

Just becuase you have a foot-fetish (and im not saying it's something wrong with it) TheDeacon, doesn't mean that the rest of us turns on/likes the look of womens feet. And by saying if i don't think my girlfriends feet are beatuiful, they are ugly?
    EH? What do you know about my girlfriends feet? I'm sure they are fine, but i guess i like'em as much as i like her elbows?...

So don't push your fetish on other peoples! :P

FANKS :P
    McDaddeh - Enforcer RK1
    "STFU or i'll shove your head down your throat."'

Wuushu - Soldier RK1
    "Soldiers don't die, we just go to hell to regroup."

Phizzer - Fixer RK1
    "I'm teh l337 h4xz0r-$mürf"

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor

I would respond to The Deacon's post, but I'm either too freaked out or too busy laughing.
    ~Chris

Deacon,

I can appreciate the esthetic beauty of a well formed, high arched foot, but it evokes in me an abstract response, like a well crafted figurine or a skilled portrait. Each beautiful in it's own way, but I don't want any of these things in my mouth.

You seem to derive a more visceral response to these stunted fingers. It 's the kind of response which makes you unable to concentrate on other things, you just think about those glistening toes, the beast is awakening. I have my own visceral triggers, but it just ain't feet.

You may, however; be a genius!

I mean really, what is the key to meeting a woman. I call it "the critical dialogue". You walk up to an attractive woman and you need an icebreaker, you want to find common ground.

If you can engage her for about 5 minutes, then suddenly conversation becomes automatic. It's these 5 minutes which are tricky.

Now, we know you can't compliment a woman on her chest or butt, as you will be dismissed as a pig. But her feet, ah yes.

Most women with nice feet know it and do appreciate it being recognized without feeling sexually threatened. If they don't know it, the statement is unusual enough to cause a "startle response" which causes the woman to drop her guard.

"What, my feet?...giggle You're silly..."

The door is now open.

Thanks Deacon, I now will officially pretend to have a foot fetish. So ladies if a guy comes up to you and talks about your feet, it might be ole Hobbes.

Oh yeah, congrats on 1000 posts.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

Deacon,

I can appreciate the esthetic beauty of a well formed, high arched foot, but it evokes in me an abstract response, like a well crafted figurine or a skilled portrait. Each beautiful in it's own way, but I don't want any of these things in my mouth.

You seem to derive a more visceral response to these stunted fingers. It 's the kind of response which makes you unable to concentrate on other things, you just think about those glistening toes, the beast is awakening. I have my own visceral triggers, but it just ain't feet.

I mean really, what is the key to meeting a woman. I call it "the critical dialogue". You walk up to an attractive woman and you need an icebreaker, you want to find common ground.

If you can engage her for about 5 minutes, then suddenly conversation becomes automatic. It's these 5 minutes which are tricky.

Now, we know you can't compliment a woman on her chest or butt, as you will be dismissed as a pig. But her feet, ah yes.

Most women with nice feet know it and do appreciate it being recognized without feeling sexually threatened. If they don't know it, the statement is unusual enough to cause a "startle response" which causes the woman to drop her guard.

The door is now open.

Thanks Deacon, I now will officially pretend to have a foot fetish. So ladies if a guy comes up to you and talks about your feet, it might be ole Hobbes.

He speaks the truth.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Originally posted by Wuushu
    Just becuase you have a foot-fetish (and im not saying it's something wrong with it) TheDeacon, doesn't mean that the rest of us turns on/likes the look of womens feet. And by saying if i don't think my girlfriends feet are beatuiful, they are ugly?
    EH? What do you know about my girlfriends feet? I'm sure they are fine, but i guess i like'em as much as i like her elbows?...

So don't push your fetish on other peoples! :P

FANKS :P
    Baby, you got pics of your girl's feet? K, do me a favor and get her tootsies all moistened up with some cocoa butter and put some nice red toenail polish on her toes and you send the deacster some pics of her stepping in creamed corn...

...mmmm....creamed corn...

You obviously need to re-read my post.
    McDaddeh - Enforcer RK1
    "STFU or i'll shove your head down your throat."'

Wuushu - Soldier RK1
    "Soldiers don't die, we just go to hell to regroup."

Phizzer - Fixer RK1
    "I'm teh l337 h4xz0r-$mürf"

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor

Deacon,

The door is now open.

Amen, my brotha!

Now to expand on that, after that five minutes is over and you guys have a good rappor working up, ask to rub her feet.

A) You like this girl and she likes you, or you wouldn't be talking

B) At this point, you would bite her hair if you could, anything to have ANY contact with her. You're going to enjoy rubbing her feet whether you think so or not.

C) 9 times out of ten, she'll be happy to give you her feet. Having your feet rubbed is nice and since this is currently the only contact you have with her, you'll start to appreciate every last thing about that foot. If it goes no further, ask to rub her feet again the next time you see her. She enjoys it, you enjoy it and she's not making herself seem like a tramp by letting you do it either. It's fun for the both of you, yet very innocent....on the outside. Feet are considered a non sensual area of the body, so it's a 'safe zone'.

D) after a couple of footrubs, you ask to rub her back. At this point, she's comfortable with you massaging her, familiar with your touch.

Now where this leads is up to you. But always, ALWAYS remember that the best way to start is with the foot. Soon the thought of rubbing feet will become exciting to you, because you know

A) you don't care if you're holding her hand, foot or ponytail. ANY physical contact is like a dream come true

B) She probably won't have a problem with it once you two start talking for a little while

C) I'll leave this part blank, but remember, the feet are just a start

Though, the only thing I must ask, is how can a female even look at you long enough to talk to you with a face like that, Deacon?
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Megabio
    Though, the only thing I must ask, is how can a female even look at you long enough to talk to you with a face like that, Deacon?
    ~Chris
    I show them my 26 inch tongue and they look at me all day long, baby. Besides, most women like a guy with blue eyes

Your eyes are aqua and your hair is made of plastic.
    ~Chris

I'm not quite sure whether to laugh, cry, or throw up.

*shakes his head in amusement*

You guys and your obsession with feet... *continues shaking his head in amusement*
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast