Thread: Let us have 6 missions please

Let us have 6 missions please

3 spots for missions and/or quests just isn't enough. There are 6 slots in the GUI, please let us use them all. I would prefer that we be able to use all 6 for quests or missions, but if the 3 slot limitation is because you want to make blitzing slightly more time consuming then I suppose 3 for missions 3 for quests would be second best. Please implement. It would be really easy to do and I think it would be seen as a very positive change by most players. Hey, let's find out if that's true.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

I agree, it's just so pointless to have 6 slots where only 3 can be used. 3 were already removed recently due to player created missions being abandoned from implementation, but what's the deal with the bottom 3 that we still can't use?

As of now, Quests take up the same slots that regular missions do, so there's no point in the bottom 3 slots unless we can actually use them. What I'm saying is: Let us use all six slots for all types of missions and quests, please.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

This should be changed, especially with so many new quests out there now. I would love to have 6 general slots or 3/3 mission/quest slots.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Accually it is possible to fill all 6 slots but can only do it using team missions. Deals with not being near your team when missions are selected and then getting it uploaded.

It would be nice though if quest missions counted seperately than the normal 3 missions.

How come class whine threads go on and on forever, but when an obviously good for everyone suggestion like this one comes along it falls by the wayside. Wouldn't someone like to tell me how this is terribly unbalancing and how it will destroy the MA class (like every other change to the game supposedly does)? Oh and for the tiny minority that voted against this would you care to speak up and tell us why? I can’t think of any reason any player wouldn’t want to be able to use all their mission slots.

If the MAs get six missions, the terrorists will have won.
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.

hrmm

OMG! LOLOLOL!!!!

Evilspork you're my new hero!

Hatchet

Oh, btw, Bump for using all 6 slots

And bump for Evil's Romeo and Juliet remake. WOOT!

Someone suggested an in-game theater on our forums back in July, and the idea for that just popped into my head. I think of the weirdest stuff sometimes...
    Hi.

As defender of all simple changes that will make AO much better for all players I am shamelessly bumping this thread.

Bump!

hey! im a Ma and i get by just fine

Good suggestion on missions!

Thumbs up

Why is nobody bumping this thread? Come on, it's an easy fix to implement, and is hardly imbalancing =)
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

This is possible already for teams

and here's how you do it.

You have to be in a group of at least two, but can be up to 6.

Have all members of the group in a different zone when the mission puller pulls the mission. Then cycle through all members until each member has 3 missions. Then each member updates the others once all members are in the same zone.

Example with a 6 person team set in Tir at the Fair Trade

Members 2,3,4,5,6 stay inside the fair trade while Member 1 pulls three missions. These missions member 1 pulls will not update on the other members screens. Member 1 then zones into the FT and Member 2 zones into Tir, and pulls 3 missions (the check for other groupmembers only extends to the same zone). Repeat this with each groupmember, making sure that the other groupmates are in a different zone as each mission is pulled. Once each member has grabbed 3 mission each member updates the others, thus resulting in 18 missions, which will all display in your mission window.

Its not possible in individual missions, but this is already possible in team situations.