Thread: Great implant service available!

Great implant service available!

Up to 1247 Nanoprogramming available.

Pricing goes likes this: Pay me what you can afford to pay me, but still keep in mind the time and effort it took me to max out my nanoprogramming skill (aka 20,000 credits for 12 ql200 implants is downright a mean thing to do, you know who you are....).

I'm a nice guy, real easy to work with, so please show a bit of compassion when you tip.

Special implants:

I'm not set up for the jobeclusters and given my difficulty in finding teams as an MP, I probably never will be

All clusters that require a higher than 1020 skill are billed at an extra rate, depending on how much np is needed. One cluster comes to mind, which is the ql200 shining max nano cluster, which goes into the chest. This particular implant requires 1200np skill to assemble (implant switching is necessary), so that particular cluster is 2 million.

Refined clusters I have never done before, but I am assuming they are quite similar to the shining nano cluster for the chest. So pricing at 2mil for refined clusters as well. NOT 2 mil per cluster, just 2mil above what you would normally pay.

other services:

Mochams: I honestly feel that MPs should be a bit more careful about throwing these around, as they are the only thing folks want us for anymore. Please respect that while I am lfg, I will not be buffing mochams. Instead, invite me to your team and you'll get the buffs for free, the entire time that we are missioning together (what's better than that?). I don't chase after pets and you'll find that my rifle/nuke and occasional pet damage is actually quite decent.

Custom built implants/implant advice: I'm familiar with many classes out there, but my two areas of expertise are Metaphysicists and Martial Artists. If you're not sure what you need, just say "Deac, help me out here, I'm a lvl xxx profession xxx and I want to accomplish xxx". I'll make a custom nano nanny file for you, tell you what buffs you need, what skills you need, etc. If you're a lvl 162 MA, I'll tell you what you need to self cast uvc and ffok and design your implants around that.

All in all, a great service. I joke around alot, but I'm an honest, hardworking guy. Sometimes, when I've shouted lfg for an hour, I may be a bit quiet or jaded or downright frustrated, but understand that I'm still that same deac you all know
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Re: Great implant service available!

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    Refined clusters I have never done before, but I am assuming they are quite similar to the shining nano cluster for the chest. So pricing at 2mil for refined clusters as well. NOT 2 mil per cluster, just 2mil above what you would normally pay.
    Refined (Jobe) Implants do not require nano programming. Pharmtech or Psychology.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Hi there! Just a question about your services... do I have to give you the parts to assemble or do you have them? I mean, if I ask you for something like a QL90 Head implant with Shining(Polymorhping), Bright(Inner Energy) and Faded(Empathy), would you make it and sell it for me?

Originally posted by Zickens
    Hi there! Just a question about your services... do I have to give you the parts to assemble or do you have them? I mean, if I ask you for something like a QL90 Head implant with Shining(Polymorhping), Bright(Inner Energy) and Faded(Empathy), would you make it and sell it for me?
    I could certainly do that, but I would require payment up front for the clusters and implant. Seeing as it'd only be ql90, I wouldn't add an extra 'shopping' fee, but if someone needed a full set of ql200s purchased and assembled, there'd be a fee for the time it takes to hunt for clusters

Re: Re: Great implant service available!

Originally posted by Elbo

Refined (Jobe) Implants do not require nano programming. Pharmtech or Psychology.
    Well that sucks :P

hehe, I thought that was only for the nano and hp regen clusters