Thread: RK2 is getting as bad as RK1

RK2 is getting as bad as RK1

Is it just me or has anyone noticed the prices for items on RK2 have almost reached the already ridiculus RK1 prices? Where in hell is everyone getting these creds?

I remember back in the day when you were blitzing battlesuits like mad just to get a yalm and a lot of people didn't even have those until the late 70's or 80's. I haven't even broken the 100mil credit mark yet and I've been here since the beginning. Maybe I suck though : )
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Re: RK2 is getting as bad as RK1

Originally posted by Rotamus
    ... Maybe I suck though : )
    There you got your answer ,)) j/k
    Sup Rot.

--Tibs
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

Agh! It's TIBBY! *cries* Someone saaaave me!
    ~Chris

Baaaaaaaaaah Tibbs!
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Well... when I see people on RK1 charging 2 mil to install one shining max nano cluster I'm still happy I'm on RK2

Come on, it isn't that hard to get money.
    The last 5 days I blitzted and traded for about 50M in cash and about the same value of items (that is if I would sell them, which I won't).

It really isn't that hard to get money. Just get items people want or sell well in shops.

I do agree with you on the prices though. Especially the last month, prices skyrocketed on RK2.
    Maybe the notum wars gives enough expensive things to buy that people finally got a money sink, so inflation can stop.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Yeah, Dyna. There are no money sinks, so you can expect inflationary rates to continue almost linearly.

The nerf to battlesuits was a waste of time. Since people would just run a few BSuit missions to keep a few tens of million in the bank whenever they needed to buy a plane for a guildie.

Now, people blitz for nano crystals and some body armor and work up the credits a bit more slowly.

Since money is harder to get, I think people have the perception that they need to hoard it more.