Thread: Where to order NW in Norway?

Where to order NW in Norway?

anyone know of a good site? since the official FC shop dont seem to cooporate I need a webshop that I can order from. anyone?

Not sure if spaceworld has an online shop, but they do have a webpage, check it out. If not I'm sure Avalon can get you a copy. They are rather small so their webpage/mailorder may not have been updated with NW, but send support a mail and I'm sure they will tell you if they have it ( I know they have ordered it and that it's currently shipping to the store).
    www.spaceworld.no
    www.avalon.no

hope that helps

I know one thing for sure!

STAY A WAY FROM DIGITALRIVER.COM !!!

YOU WILL GET YOUR COPY FROM LOCAL SHOPS LONG BEFORE YOU GET IT WHEN YOU PREORDER!!!!!!!!

I think it's hoax, maybe they are doing it on purpose, so that we get tired of waiting for the preordered copy run to the store and buy another copy. Then they make twice as much.

Good marketing strategy FC!
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

I sent in a question on www.avalon.no about when they were expecting NW.

They are hoping to get it in store by tuesday.

Just thought I'd add that information here.
    I know I'll stop by there then. Unless someone in Norway gets it sooner

Originally posted by Skybert
    I sent in a question on www.avalon.no about when they were expecting NW.

They are hoping to get it in store by tuesday.

Just thought I'd add that information here.
    I know I'll stop by there then. Unless someone in Norway gets it sooner
    Mener du Tirsdag eller Torsdag?

tuesday=tirsdag

thursday=torsdag.

To make it simple, I'll post the reply I got. Unedited.

Hei,
    forhåpentligvis på tirsdag.

Hilsen Tom
    Postordrekongen@avalon.no <mailto:Postordrekongen@avalon.no>

www.avalon.no <http://www.avalon.no>

Avalon Bok AS
    Karl Johans gt 37-41
    0162 Oslo
    tlf 22 33 33 08 (10-17)

so...not this week
    When I get home, I'll try and see if any other possible stores can think about having it sooner. But I won't do that from work. Can't do too much casual surfing while on duty *grin*

Talking

I just got a wild idea here, why not just call Funcom Norge and ask them where to get it ? Or simply just ask if we stop by the office and buy a copy ?

Hugs from Fixe =)

PS. Som faktisk er norsk og våken på denne psyke tiden av døgnet =)
    Fixeline Unit Leader in Reborn
    Crateline

Originally posted by Fixeline
    I just got a wild idea here, why not just call Funcom Norge and ask them where to get it ? Or simply just ask if we stop by the office and buy a copy ?

Hugs from Fixe =)

PS. Som faktisk er norsk og våken på denne psyke tiden av døgnet =)
    ...tried that.
    They don't have copies of it. It is manufactured in USA. So even FunCom don't have their copies of it yet (at least not with box, manual, fancy CD-cover and such).

anyway, it's just 4 days. We can survive that, can't we?

-edit-

besides, there's a reason FC ships them to shops instead of selling them directly from their own offices. I doubt they have equipment to register payment. I mean, like creditcard-reader, change if you don't have exact change. Stuff like that. It's an office, for crying out.

-additional edit-

Sometimes, I wish I had won a couple of million bucks in a lottery. Then I'd quit my job, and stay awake at insane hours too. Just like you, Fixeline

...or I could simply get some vacation. That'd work too.
    Last edited by Skybert; Nov 29th, 2002 at 08:54:51.

just checked 4 stores in Oslo in my lunch-break. they all say "Tuesday" or "Next week" :/

The shops i checked where Hysj-Hysj, Ram&Rom, Akers Mic. and Spaceworld.

I sendt a few mail aroudn to diffrent gaming webshops and none of them have it in stock yet, so i guess we have to wait

Btw if anyone in norway finds a shop with the game pls post here so i can contact them :P
    Chas "Thesarus" Michler
    Squad Commander of Redemption

Originally posted by Skybert
    It is manufactured in USA.
    That certainly explains a few things
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

well... There is 9 omni towers and 1 clan. And there where 2 clan towers 1 hour ago. Conclusion: AO is Omni vs Clan, but it looks like it is US vs Europe (there is more US playing Omni then clan, fact.)

Noen som har fått tak i NW i Norge enda ?

Hvis ja, si hvor

http://www.bj.no/ is the Norwegian distributor, and they are shipping to stores approx Wednesday.

I got told that http://www.spiderman.no/ chain of stores had ordered it at least, and upon contact with them I got told they would expect to have it in stores by Wednesday/Thursday..

I would call it no less than a scandal that FC handles the release of a boosterpack that gives ppl who get hands on it early such a huge advantage, but I guess we are getting used to this unprofessional conduct by now.
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

On Sone2 on TV2 today, it was a interview with Game Director Gaute Godager. He confirmed that NW will be out in Norway today or tomorow...