Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Notum Wars arriving?

No Notum Wars arriving?

Is Omaha, NE the only place not to have The Notum Wars on the shelves today? From what I understand, it was shipped on the 25th and was suppose to be in the stores on the 26th. Yet, I have gone to BestBuy, EB, Babbages and Software Etc and none of them have NW.

I even called Software Etc yesterday and they said they would be getting in today but the shipment never arrived. Anyone finding this to be the case?

My copy which i ordered online was to ship today..
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

I also tried EB, Babbages, and Best Buy Here in Buffalo, NY.

It's not available here either. :/

I preorded from EB online and they said they had my preorder but I dont see it yet on my orders section even though the booster should be shipping very soon.

Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Nothing in all the major malls in Monmouth County, NJ... in addition to two Best Buys, two Circuit Cities, a Wiz, and a CompUSA, despite the fact that at least three sites have a confirmed release of 11/26/2002.

Maybe FC's "release date" reflects their internal shipping date, in which case, don't expect it before Friday in the US.
    Rhiannon "Krystanova" Pourier
    Xenobiologist and Explorer, 179 Adventurer
    Explorer 100%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 47%, Killer 0%

Visit Faunlore: Rubi-Kan Wildlife, the Anarchy Online bestiary!

I went to two walmarts and a best buy in northeast houston. No notum wars.

Circuit city, best buy, and walmart websites don't have the game listed! I'm beginning to doubt whether the game really exists or if this is some elaborate scheme to get our credit card numbers.

Doesn't funcom understand the concepts of public relations and advertising?
    Last edited by smallmoon; Nov 26th, 2002 at 22:47:06.

Wink 11/27

From what I understand, from talking to several stores. Is that Notum Wars isn't coming in until 11/27 which is also apparently the release date.

Rendfest

Both EB Games and Babbage's here told me today (11/26) NW no longer has a release date associated with it.

Great

Well thats too bad, I was looking forward to four staight days of NW.
    Last edited by Rendfest; Nov 26th, 2002 at 23:33:30.
    Renmeister
    Nano Trader
    Clan: Knights of the Shadow

Chalco
    Atrox Enforcer

AllNighter
    Opifex Fixer

email

EB has the game and is starting to ship them today.So they should be in the stores no later than tomorrow.

Well then I can only hope and wait.
    Renmeister
    Nano Trader
    Clan: Knights of the Shadow

Chalco
    Atrox Enforcer

AllNighter
    Opifex Fixer

email

Not before christmas in France

In France, big video game shop (FNAC) say me today that this game is not wait before Christmas.
    And when I check the web site there are not pre order (show 4 week before the exit).

I don't know if one of the bigger video game don't want to buy this game or if Funcom is very very late in this version.

But in my view : before the new pack, correct the actual patch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just bad, I mean, NWs doesn't release today like planned, and I've read probably every post on it....Still no response from anyone in FC...no CZ ..Cosmik...etc..

This should really tell you guys something, no matter if the booster pack is only one day late. Work on your CS alittle more guys, it's embarrassing atm. The least you could do is chime in with a simple explanation that would take all of 4 or 5 minutes...but no, just DON'T talk about it....there's a solution...

Unhappy

the video said thanksgiving thats the 28th so i guess we have to wait till then

In Toronto, Canada, I went to the EB at the Eaton Centre and the clerk said that, guaranteed, all EB outlets in Canada will have it stocked on shelves on December 2 - no earlier.

Angry NOOOOOOOOOOOO

If you get it dont install!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRR. I installed,now to play i have to register,guess what? cant friggin register until the 28th!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

try starting the game with old shortcut...
    or uninstall booster...
    Flapsie Clan Nanomage NT, Former Knights of Rubi-Ka
    Now: Ancarim Iron Legion
    Many alts from all Professions...
    -----------------------------------------------
    "The man with a new idea is a crank, until the idea succeeds" -
    Mark Twain

Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by Silver Girl
    If you get it dont install!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRR. I installed,now to play i have to register,guess what? cant friggin register until the 28th!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

What do you mean? You can't play the game at all, or you just can't register NW?
    If you can't launch the game at all it is both scary and hilarious how FC handled that little part of NW. If you can launch and play the rest of AO but not use the booster until the 28th you have to realise that this is the official release date and no one will be able to use it until then, I suppose in order to be fair to all which is as it should be, imho.
    Dominata
    Member of THM

In Toronto, Canada, I went to the EB at the Eaton Centre and the clerk said that, guaranteed, all EB outlets in Canada will have it stocked on shelves on December 2 - no earlier.
    Well my EB store told me today !

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categorie...p?pf_id=228047

Usually Ship in 24 hours !
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

well.. EB Games here does not plan on carrying the game in stock, and Babbage's says the game isnt out yet, and everyone that has a copy or will be receiving a copy soon are a bunch of liars.

Hope FC really knows what kind of companies they're distributing through.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast