Thread: Locations of controlebel land

Locations of controlebel land

Hey!

Would be nice to know where the controlebel land is located?
    As far as iv seen there´s some land in Omniforest and iv also seen land outside Reetretreat.

So if you know any location Post ém!
    Last edited by DLS242; Nov 26th, 2002 at 15:42:56.
    Synaptikk, Adventurer, Omni, RK-1
    Zhaga, Engineer, Omni, RK-1
    Foulplay, Agent, Omni, RK-1

KEEPER OF "ADVBOT" @ RK-1, JOIN!! (read about it)

"Moment of terror is the beginning of life" - Front242

Wink

huked on fawnix wurked fer me!

pretty much everywhere out of your little sphere of omni forest has a few spots that have in their area name (not zone) "<Insert Area name here> controlled by: None" and I'm assuming these are the CONTROLLABLE areas.

i found 2

I saw multiple zones inside of clon****, and I also saw 1 zone in tir county, on one of my low lvl alts, but it was out east of tir.
    My Characters!

Jamison "Thakilla5" Dartt 200 Martial Artist
    Proud Member of The Dojo
    "Swiftrush" 70 Agent

There's a large area of plots in north-central to north-west Galway county. In a valley south of the canal, there are a dozen or so big pyramid-shaped hills w/a waterfall on each side. The pools at the bottom almost make a complete moat, heh heh. Definitely a sweet place for a mine.

Better get a spot scoped out now - you know the good one's will get occupied first.

I'm wondering who will be attacking in areas like this. Well, guess we will get answers to all these questions soon enough.

I guess Omni forest will be a good place to launch a n00b mining operation, Clanners has trubbel geting there right? (never played clanner)

I can only imagine the wars that will be hold in the 4holes and 2 holes area... Wil propably be quite nice ..dont you think? =)

Seeya on the battlegruonds out there =P

Well how is that any different than what there is now, though?

What I meant is that yes, you are correct, it will be difficult for lower level players to get to each other's territory in order to actually have tower battles, or at least it seems that way.

If you build one close to a whompa/grid, then maybe not.

There's one just outside the Omni outpost in Lush Fields. You know- the one with Alvin in it.

I could swear the message was something like "Outpost Controller", which sort of caught my eye.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

There's a NICE one right next to...

the Dust Brigade's head quarters...

I would be more worried about them then other players.

Hrmm.. maybe that's not such a good spot after all.

Hatchet

Found one near foremans dungeon

Well Actually

Actually it doesnt have to be in a PVP zone to have PVP... once you initiate an attack on a tower, you become PVP flagged and are open to attack by anyone.. so be it the depths of the Perpetual Waste, or the Flea Pit outside Tir... you can get taken out by defending Guild members.

Unfortunatly until tomorow we cant actually see the true positions we can put down towers.. just the general areas.. since the Map on screen will be updated with cool new buttons and stuff [or at least thats what it shows on my box [grin]]

The problem with the low level areas is that since only low levels of the same faction can easily access them this only really leaves low levels the option of attacking towers created by members of the same faction.

Since there is a vested interest in Omni having more land than clan (and vice versa) this creates a small problem.

I can t see any low level players being brave/stupid enough to buys a tower on the areas 'controlled' (for want of a better word) by the opposite faction.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Omni vs omni ..clan vs clan?!??

Is that a fact,, that Omin guild can attack and take over land from other Omni guilds .... Hey! That sucks...

..So we have a civilwar comming up in Omni-1 now? .. =|

Perhaps...

Well... remember that people under lvl50 have to be able to build towers also... and those areas aren't easily accessable by the other side...
    Like Galway Shire.. I can't really imagine a lvl20 clan there..
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

You apparently only get the buttons to 'show' controllable land areas on the minimap if you have NW. Otherwise, you only get the mid-screen message when you enter such a zone.

Re: Omni vs omni ..clan vs clan?!??

Originally posted by DLS242
    Is that a fact,, that Omin guild can attack and take over land from other Omni guilds .... Hey! That sucks...

..So we have a civilwar comming up in Omni-1 now? .. =|
    Yes its possible, but you only have 1 hour while the gas is 5% to do it, for 3 hours its 25% (clan attacks only) and the rest of the time its 75% or 100% (think its 100% to stop wildlife problems)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Re: Re: Omni vs omni ..clan vs clan?!??

Originally posted by Warlock

Yes its possible, but you only have 1 hour while the gas is 5% to do it, for 3 hours its 25% (clan attacks only) and the rest of the time its 75% or 100% (think its 100% to stop wildlife problems)

-------------------

So, like even more hunting areas are gone?
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened