Thread: Please Make the Token Board work smoother

Please Make the Token Board work smoother

I have played 2 weeks now I have only recieved 1 token ever.

I am lvl 46 and have had many many many missions say you have earned a token only to see there is no token in my inventory.

I checked all packs , bank, inv i do not have a token anywhere.

Hopefully I can begin to make tokens some time in the future.
    Interesting game so far

Ehh... you sure you got the 100% thing? That doesn't sounds more like a bug than a "suggestion." I've gotten all my tokens from my missions, even if my inv was full I got the overflow window. Try petitioning that.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

What side are you on?

Neutral? If I remember correctly it says that when u finish a mission as Neutral but youll not get a token.

And have you made sure u put ur 1 token on your board already?

OK look I have never gotten another token since they gave me the first one. Every time it says YOU HAVE EARNED A TOKEN there is no token to be found.

I Do not have any tokens in any inventory because I have never recieved a second token. And yes I have had lots of 100% missiions. My guy started in Athen its says I am clan.
    Interesting game so far

You have to petition the problem.

Basically, you have a "shadow" of a token in your inventory and cannot do anything about it yourself. However, a GM can remove it and then you can get Tokens again.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Sounds strange

Do you have your first token in inventory? If you do, you need to right click on it to get it into the board. Only after that new tokens appear in your inventory. AT least that happened with me. The tokens are unique nodrop if I am not mistaken. The unique flag means that you can only have one in your inventory at a time.

The game explains this very poorly, and I lost a couple of tokens before I understood how it worked.
    And don't forget to equip the token board in the neck slot. Or else you won't get the bonuses. I went around with it in my Inventory window until I was lvl 23 or something.
    "You don't win a war by dying for your country, you win a war by letting the enemy die for his country"
    General Patton

Think the board has to be equipped before u right click the token, not sure.

Tokens

You do not need to equip token board to add tokens to it. You should always get a token for a 100% complete mission. If you have a token in your inventory that may be why you have not recieved another, right click on it and use it to add it to your token board and see what happens. I know of a few people that have waited to turn in tokens to a later lvl in hopes of getting a better reward, more tokens recieved due to lvl, this may have been 'fixed'. If you have no tokens in your inventory, including bank, and get a token recieved message after your next mission, do a /petition and see what is wrong that way.

Tokens are also stored on the character (you could probably grab a second token board or delete the first and buy a new one, but I havn't tested it to make sure, didn't want to lose all those tokens if I am wrong), so the ghost token might be the bug if it is a possible bug (can't tell nowadays), or you didn't upload it onto your board.
    If don't have a token lying around, /petition. A GM should be able to help.

If you "upload" a token (ie. you right click it) .. it's physical manifestation disappear and thus you can get your next one.

Any uploaded token is attached to your character, not your award board.
    If you loose the Award board, you can simply buy a new basic board and upgrade that by right clicking it until it's at it's max again and then equip it.

You cannot loose uploadet tokens !!

So upload them as soon as possible, just to be sure.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!