Thread: OK Whos the liar?

OK Whos the liar?

Recently after taking a 2 weeek break from AO to concentrate on coding some stuff I come back to find 6 of my friends have me on ignore and so on. But no idea why then another friend told me why. Theres a rumor going around that I told Clan when Tarasque is up and im a traitor or some crap. Well this is the most retarded lie I've heard in a while. I was off and couldn't defend myself when someone said this. I would like to know who said this and why?? Anyone who knows me should know I hate clan I'm a ver very hated omni by clan and never would I tell them anything.

Neh

Gmuptor you dont even get ganked in arena....
    Clans love ya you big atrox you!

P.S
    Seriously, find the fool that talked crap...and give him some QB loving...
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Actually, gmuptor is kinda cool.

Sure he has ninja'ed stuff from clan (ofcourse, some clanners told him when to go down and stuff...so I guess it's just a favour being repayed)...but all in all he has done more good than bad for us.

Don't give him grief cuz he helped clan, he's not a rp'er, who cares what side u are on?

Yes I have clan friends my best RL friend is a clan fixer whom i bought GA2. <Still killed him in pvp though>
    I'de just like to know who is saying this stuff about me. In non pvp clan and omni can have a temp cease fire and be "friends" but pvp is war. Usually at T I spread propaganda bout tarasque just to confuse claners most omni know this.

P.S. Im no longer a ninja I proved my point now the anti-ninja team loot thing is inplace and all is well. If you still have ninja probs train a lizard oin da corpse you guys are good at that.

Originally posted by Gmuptor

P.S. Im no longer a ninja I proved my point now the anti-ninja team loot thing is inplace and all is well. If you still have ninja probs train a lizard oin da corpse you guys are good at that.
    roflol are you saying you ninja'd to prove a point and get the code changes

bwahahahahaaaaaa
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule

roflol are you saying you ninja'd to prove a point and get the code changes

bwahahahahaaaaaa
    guess he only ninjad again after with his alt for the fun of it... huh? Gmupton.. gmuptor.. dunno what lies your trying to spread but dont think if anyone knew you that they would belive you anyway.. retarded you ask?.. heh.. dont let me get in on that...
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Gmuptor

thanks for the valuable lesson you taught us
    Guru - Averykins "Kylee6" Submissiv (15% River Series 6 Princess of 2002)
    Clan Eternal Fury