Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got an idea about traders -DONT FLAME

Originally posted by Xzantrial
    You Cant beat enforcers? What the ****?

Pop of a debuff before he can rage, that will soon sort out his/her uber NR Resist.

Even it does have 1400 or so NR, you can still land debuffs and roots.

Think about it, as soon as you use your first debuff, he will no longer be able to use his best rage, or mongo, or absorb... infact to an enforcer fully debuffing him/her will return him to pre 100 status.

THEN YOU ROOT HIM.(for high level) Use one that takes more ncu than infernal rage so he CANT break the root, anyway if the enf is debuff no inf rage.

Simple, I dont understand HOW ****ING Hard it can be as a trader, you can make EVERY single class a gimp, if you cant play one then your real stupid and not knowing the weaknesses of an enemy to defeat them.

Trader vs trader on the other hand, theres no point in it.
    Haha look Ill take your skills, ono you take mine, ill take some back, ..WHAT?! no, mine, give, take, give!

As for enforcers with the QB well, yes they do hurt people alot since of the MASSIVE low end damage.

But, where did it say QB was enf only? I know for a fact its notonly enforcers that can use it, and any atrox with those Silken gloves can get an extra !40! 2he.

As for getting outside buffs, I dont know what its like now, is BT still outside castable? if so, ok. But then is the equivelant for 1he outside castable? if not, boo.

There, all that has to be said.

PS. Yes I have played a trader, and yes I am an enf.
    I wouldnt care if traders where nerfed again, anything to take them away from combat, oh but no thats not allowed, well tell me this, you look at the name of your proffesion, and cry. Evades, roots, high attack rating, heals and more.

And if all else fails, RUN or ZONE, like everyone does. After all this is PVP we are on about.
    Are there "PvP Zones populated anymore?" always empty, so only place i can get a fight is after spening hours at arena then a 180+ enforcer agrees to fight me now he rages before he comes in arena.

Any tips on how to beat him now will be accepted!
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

1, dont fight duels in the arena, ive argued the fact arena are for dueals, but I as an enf would not, no room to use running as a tactic, and mongo, hehe DMG SHIELD REFLECT anyone? :P

Take it to camalot on a empty time or something, meh :|

Okay then, who has more attackr rating, better yet, who would have more evades? QU.....

Well, there are two debuff lines right?
    Ah its been along time, Im sorry I never got to try my trader in the CURRENT NR changes, but...

Plunder is 190%
    And divest is 100% so guess which has more chance to land?

Playing an enforcer with 1500 NR, in full defence, I would frequently be debuffed with ease, and if they didnt, they always had time to pop off another and debuff.

So, you have debuffs and roots.

At lower levels you can root enforcers real easy, their NR doesnt quite cut it yet.

At our imaginary 180 level yes they do resist them alot.
    At full defence you should be able to insta cast those debuffs? I still havent got around the new idea of recharges and attack, how much affects what, it really unbalanced alot of weapons.

I would, full def, try to debuff them, as soon as you got one off, try to root em, and im not talking in the arena, its a waste of time fighting there, root and run as FAR as you can and try to land your second debuff.

Yes yes it works all planned out and when it comes to crunch time it never works how YOU want it to, some days you can never land a debuff and others your the imma make j00 a gimp class.

As for saying he rages before he comes to the arena, how about the trader who debuffs you JUST AS YOUR ABOUT TO HIT RAGE?

/tell X We start at opposite sides of the arena, let me attack first, im melee, as soon as you see me attack GO, then I will run for you!

Then he debuffs me and start the fight will im sitting down waiting for nano recharger to refresh.

:| Or or traders who debuff guards and other mobs in pvp areas before the fight.

Works both the same :P

There in NO doubt an enforcer will use challenger, at the start of the fight, he will have NShutdown.
    Before, he will be on crack and have rage and flurry!

But you land one debuff and it should be easy going from thier.

The amount of times I have seen NTs, Crats and Agents and Trader never use range.

I saw this agent fight a ma, rooted him yeah..but the agent didnt run away to get out of range.
    !duH!
    Last edited by Rioko; Nov 27th, 2002 at 15:22:06.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12