Under Game play on the Anarchy Online Bulletin Board, could u make a new section called "dungeons" underneath beginners corner ?

I love the "new" dungeons. The unique items fill me with joy once i've picked them up. Even if i can't use them, im still happy i found it! I have a full backpack full of unique items - too bad they are NODROPS, but its still fun to show it off.

My problem is i would players could discuss their experiences in the dungeons. / what they have found. / who wants to join them next sat at 3pm. at madness, etc.

I only know of 2 dungeons: dungeon of madness and cyborg dungeon in greater tir county.

Make a new thread called "dungeons" and have sub sections called this:

1) List all the dungeons currently in the game and their cords. (then people could talk about each and every dungeon)

2) Make a section for "teaming up" (so people can ask people to join em. /ie docs tankers etc.)

3) Make a section for "unique items" (people can list what they have found and where they can find it)

4) You made the game, your smart people think of some

--------------------------------------------------------
and if u don't like my idea whoever reads this. Then at least just post up a thread as to "Where are all the dungeons are". Why not let users find the dungeons that "funcom" has worked hard on?

thanks,
cub

----------------------------------------
cubex level 84 rookie ADV
Breaku level 82 apprentice ENF
kubex level 11 freshman trader
kiwee level 6 Mp
kiwee level 6 NT (RK2)
Einstin3 level 50 doc (DELETED)