Thread: IP reset

IP reset

A post was made by an FC person a while ago that talked about a number of issues about the game balance. One item was an IP reset which has been talked about many times. I would have expected a reset to have come after such an annoucement was made but as yet no sign.

I would like to know if you are going to reset the IP's any time soon. The problem is I am a doc who went down the freedom arms route only to find a few months later for them to be removed. I have now got to the state where my pistols do no damage and i cant find any thing in game to replace them.

I am getting sick of not been able to do missions, i cant kill grey ones let alone green. Getting the IPs back would allow me to switch weps to somthing better than pistols.

I need to know if I should just give up on my char or if you are going to do a reset soon. Because the longer you are leaving it the more pointless you are making it. Either that or bring back FA's I mean they where not beter than the vekktor shotgun.

Kirrana

This how they do it in other games

If this is tru, i sure will start playing Star Wars galaxies when it comes out.

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony...anual/cha3.jsp

"
    Changing Skills
    Once you decide to learn a skill, you are not "stuck" with that skill for the rest of your character's life. On the contrary, you may give up skills you no longer want in order to free up skill points, which can then be spent on new and different skills. For example, if you find that you do not enjoy being a mechanic and would rather try your hand at galactic politics, you may "sell back" your mechanical skills and begin reassigning the freed up skill points to political skills. You will still need to satisfy any prerequisites the new skills require, but no skill points are lost in the reallocation."

Why cant we have it like this in AO, i mean whats the problem??
    The main thing has to be that i should be fun to play a game, not beeing stuck with a ****ty character and start over all the time.