Thread: Heal Pet BROKEN in recent paches

Heal Pet BROKEN in recent paches

ok, MP's heal pet's ability to do anything has gone down DRASTICLY since 14.6, but now this new patch.. 14.7.2, heal pet is as worthless at the mez pet now. thanks FC.

i honestly dont see how you can break pets soo easily and not give any mention about pets in patch notes.

missions is the most noticable place where heal pet is non-functional. tell it to heal me.. it says "commencing healing..." but it doesn to a dang thing. not to mention its lagging further behind than attack pet, and if it does heal, it waits till i have 1/4 health left.. and with 3 mobs.. i'm already trying to zone before i get killed.

so i can only assume since the heal pet is b0rked now, you will work on breaking the attack pet as well? once thats done you can start work on totally breaking the MP entirely and remove the profession.

save us some humiliation and just remove the profession altogether now instead of this.

i dont expect this to ever get fixed.. cause the mez pet has never even been looked at... let alone any other problems MPs have. just thought i'd complain to my monitor for a bit.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Re: Heal Pet BROKEN in recent paches

Originally posted by ShadowGod
    save us some humiliation and just remove the profession altogether now instead of this.
    Yes god PLEASE!

Just kidding, you know I luv you MP's
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Yeah we luuuuuv you, metas! (/laugh-s)

/me luves what you can fill my NCU with!!

And get that pink panter a wheelchair please.
    "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."