Thread: T.I.M. pfffft

Unhappy T.I.M. pfffft

Man been camping T.I.M. for about 20 hours plus fighting fixers for the scope. out of the 12 times I have been fighting for loot 2 times I got. Both times they were Engy scopes! Has the droprate on Engy scopes been raised or something? I remember when you would have to kill T.I.M. like 40 times to get one.
    Proud Member of Legion
    Florisha - Setup
    Soulpowa - Setup
    "Sweet jehosephat that's the biggest can opener I've ever seen" - Fugglor

The Engie scope drops more often than the +180 RI scope now. Fun to see people going "So who wants this scope? Come on! Someone loot it! Dude, do it!".

They should invert the drop rate again :\ took me a week to get mine.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

TIM Scope

I managed to get mine on the 8th consecutive spawn. Actually it dropped on the 5th, but got ninja'd from underneath us. Something I was not happy about. One thing to note though, the Team Level got up to 5, and it dropped straight away. May have had something to do with it.
    "You know how these so-called 'Environmentalists' are all vegetarian? Well, there would be a lot more of the Environment if they stopped eating all the plants..."

Harry Hill

I needed a Tim scope for an alt a couple of days ago...the first scope was ninjaed by Riktikki or whatever...some noob from Aor Lite..that was first kill

Second scope, second kill, is now on my mini.

So...droprate looks good to me.

I got mine first try, waited about 45 mins or so for him to spawn... a fixer and agent twink (lvl 45ish) tried to take the kill from me.. heh.. nope.