Thread: Rebuilding Wartorn Valley?

Rebuilding Wartorn Valley?

Has anyone ever thought of rebuilding Wartorn Valley? Would be nice to salvage all that scrap metal laying around out there rusting and build a village or something out there.
    RK1
    Atrox Fixer
    Atrox make baby jesus cry =(

Saying this OOC I would really miss Wartorn Valley or Old Athens if they were fixed up. I mean Athen's broken skscrapers and embattled streets are alot of fun to move around in. Wartorn Valley is even better you can tell major war was there. Wartorn Valley must stay how it is!

Now IC I support rebuilding infrastructure all over the planet.

I think before they try to rebuild Wartorn Valley, they should start with Old Athens first... It's too depress for it to be a Clan City

Many people seem to have forgoten it, but the Mercury Dragons supported a similar project.
    They've done events to raise founds (the amount due to rebuild Old Athen was quite huge), they actually raised funds. It was a nice philantropic project, supported by several guilds... and one day they decided than... after all, better to stop it. No one ever knew where the donations went...
    Ahhh... I love the AO fairy tales.
    Emilia Enrima Orender, fixer of First Light
    "Whole idea on fixer is being fast, hard to hit. hard to catch and sleazy person in every way. If rooting gives you edge, do it. If u need to chain root, do it. In pvp u use every tool given to you. You are not a knight in shining armor, you are a gangster and thief. You sure dont have to play fair." Snowlion