Thread: Notum Wars - When is it out!!!

Notum Wars - When is it out!!!

Not sure this is the right place to post this but this is what i received in my email inbox this morning!

What is going on!!

"We're Sorry! The product(s) you've ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on back-order and will be shipped as soon as possible when the stock becomes available. You will receive another e-mail notification when your order has actually shipped. Your credit card has been pre-authorized, but you will NOT be charged until the product ships. Thank you for your patience and understanding"

Now what do i do? Cancel the order and buy it in shops or what?

Scaraman

did you actually think it would be in stores by thanksgiving? rofl
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

Answers like that dont help anyone!

What i am asking is, would it be quicker to buy it in stores rather than wait for the postal delivery!

It launches thanksgiving November 28.

According to ve3d.com, it's already started to ship (heh, read the forum comments on any AO related article there...brutal. but funny)
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Its not going to be downloadable?
    When its a choice between two evils, i always choose the one ive never tried before.

i called Gamestop today, they said they have them already but arnt aloud to sell untill tommarow=\

Originally posted by Mizzevil
    Its not going to be downloadable?
    Nop

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

I received an email from EB Games that mine has shipped.

It's out, just nearly impossible to find in stores. I've called 6 gaming stores, 1 carried it (Gamestop) but they were sold out. Not even Fry's Electronics will be carrying it, supposedly. I'm not sure I truly believe this, but we'll see in the next couple of days no doubt.

Time to call some more stores.

Mine just arrrived this morning, but they appear to have put off going live until they think enough people have access to it.