Thread: Whining contest!

Whining contest!

nevermind, kupomaster would win hands down.... no point.

"SPEECH !!! SPEECH !!*

The gathered masses yell in wild kupocentric abandon!!

**Missmaul rolls around in leetform while Don runs circles around the clanners making them sick, falling down and losing loot rights to kuporific stuff**

Yes I could not have done it without the help of people like you

YAAAAAY!

/me rolls around some more

Congrats Kupo, you're uber as always
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Pffft. NTs and MP have Whining title capped and triple implanted. Not even the mistress of whining can touch our leet skillz
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    Pffft. NTs and MP have Whining title capped and triple implanted.
    LMAO.

I'm fully specced in Whining. Once I cast Odin's Missing Whine, I'm unstopable.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Any n00bie engineer pwnz the pair of you, and you know it.

Cheers,

~R~ <-- sticking up for the home team

Originally posted by Blue Cat

LMAO.

I'm fully specced in Whining. Once I cast Odin's Missing Whine, I'm unstopable.
    Don't forget about Izgimmer's last whine, Izgimmer's Enveloping Forum Flame and Kel's Neutronium Complaining.

Bah, but we MPs got them beat, because you know NTs can't cast those without "Mocham's Pissed" nanos
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

You're forgetting the engineer's Disruptive Forum line. Area effect, 0% resist and a massive debuff to forum stability. Very few moderators are capable of fighting against it. Proc on cast now, too.

Cheers,

~R~

hah you MPs and NTs don't know the first thing about whining.

In fact i would give you a lesson on how to whine if i hadn't have just found my team after 2 freaking hours at tir LFG just to have my mochams and transference expire on me with no high level MPs in sight.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix