Thread: THANK YOU Jayde!

Originally posted by Yazule
    fyi bro, the inits part of Chronita's faq will be changing soon

the new math is

If init>1200 then
    init = ((init-1200)/3)+1200
    else
    init = init

(1/3 effectiveness for all inits over 1200)

I dont THINK that it applys to nano init though.

again kudo's to a not lazy person with brains! hehe

(not sure if I am lazy or brainless, but one has to be true )
    Thanks for the tip.

Just a note, I'm away on Thanksgiving holiday visiting my family at the moment... I have a version of teh calc waiting in the wings with Brawl completed, and a totally granular DHTML scrolling AggDef bar (thank you Timber!!) to boot. =)

I'll make it live as soon as I get a few spare moments to tie up the loose ends. While I'm at it, I'll throw in the new init formula as well. Probably Friday evening, by the looks of my schedule. Saturday afternoon at the latest.

-Jayde

Originally posted by Kenlon

*blink*

*blink*

*blink*

Are you sure on this?
    It is my understanding that weapons with a base below 1/1 can be raised based on negitive init or AggDef, but never lowered below their base.

I could be wrong, as not many Advent weapons are below 1/1. (i.e. Not much for me to test.)

-Jayde

I was pretty sure 1/1 was the min, and that weapons with bases less than that just let you be 1/1 at lower aggdef settings.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Arrow

That's what I thought too, though never tested it (MA seems to run at about 1/1 at 100% almost regardless of init though), it has been stated that 1/1 is as fast as it gets. So a 0.5/0.5 weapon would allow you to maintain 1/1 at middle agg/def at 150 init (+0.75/0.75 for agg/def and -0.25/0.5 for init capped at 1/1).
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

If you can get someone to get you a 3rd level Ninja Tanto, then you'd be able to test it. A QL1 weapon, so you could equip it, with speed below 1/1.
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

Well, as I mentioned... Being an Advent my personal exposure to < 1/1 weapons has been marginal at best. =)

I will test it when I get back from vacation and make the proper adjustments if need be. (Capping at 1/1 is pretty easy. Hehe.)

-Jayde

Now that I'm back home...got some pending updates done. =)

-Added nifty new scrolling AggDef bar kudos of Timber...
    -Capped speed at 1/1 even if it is a sub 1/1 weapon
    -Added support for Brawl
    -Calculates all inits > 1200 at 1/3 effectivness

-Jayde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12