Thread: Omni-Armed Forces Armor

Omni-Armed Forces Armor

Just curious - where do the quests start for this armor? I don't need info about the quests but would like to know where they start.

If you have information about the quests that you would like to share though, I wouldn't be "unhappy" .

Thanks in advance.

I would start asking certain named NPC's in the main base in Avalon.

I think.
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Thanks Dom :)

Thanks Dom

Can anyone else confirm this?

Re: Thanks Dom :)

Originally posted by Drabin
    Thanks Dom

Can anyone else confirm this?
    Yes, there is at least 4 new quests you can get from certain NPCs in Avalon. Not all lead to the armor. Basic rule is, the harder the quest, the most likely it will lead to the armor in question.

Obviusly it is easier just to kill your own commanders and loot their armour....if you want it the fast and dirty way
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Originally posted by Raveleet
    Obviusly it is easier just to kill your own commanders and loot their armour....if you want it the fast and dirty way
    Knowing the way UoR approaches AO I know that you are kidding Raveleet but the sad fact is that this is already happening.
    This is a behaviour that we strongly discourage in The Honored Maidens, in fact it is written into our rules of conduct that we are not allowed to attack sameseided NPC's, such as guards.
    Anyone being reported as doing so will get reprimanded as it totally ruins the purpose for us to be Omni aligned.

Shame on you for even suggesting such a thing...
    Dominata
    Member of THM

I think it's more a comment on what Storm has been doing.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Hehe no I don't encourage people to do it that way, allthough UoR strongly object to the Sentinels politics and violent ways.
    We wouldn't try to start a fight amongst the clans.

Quests are broken though.....atleast the clan ones..can't trade items or sumtin.
    That is why people are killing their own side now...or so they claim atleast, guess we'l see after patch if that is true...can't say that it bothers me though.
    Those bosses sound way too though for me and some friends to take on and by the time that happends all powergamers prolly have camped their armour long time ago.
    All the ducks are swimming in the water