Thread: 25.10.02 Patch...

25.10.02 Patch...

I heard the new Enf weapon guy will sell now up to ql 200....
    but if i read the patch note... theres no mention about that !?!?

Tell me it was true !
    ==========================
    Warna My doctor, main character.
    Skyteur Enforcer, On hold alt
    Funk Soldier, Leveling alt
    Iamlvl10 Trader, Lil tower twink

Is it true boll***s
    Pop along to the Enforcer forum and read the thread - we ain't getting anything over QL135 for the forseeable future.

Cz already replied to this on the enforcer board, no, he will NOT sell Q200 weapons, but then again where in the entire game can you BUY Q200 weapons... they will be loot
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Boss loot? Solo prizes? Chests?

If ya find out Yaz please post, I wouldnt mind finding some for my enf, or even higher Daitos for my adv.

Jagdtyger

So it will be possible to loot them... great !

At least we can get them at ql200

Please read the WHOLE THREAD in the Enforcer forum.
    If you think that you'll be able to logon after the next patch and then find any of the new weapons over QL135 you are mistaken.

Cz stated that they will "probably" or some such word be in game soon. He didnt want to make any promises as those bite him on his hiney.

FACT: Q200 will NOT be sold

FACT: Cz states they are working on getting the Q140+ in the game

Conclusion: They will be either solo loot, Boss loot, NW new zone loot or Special boss loot

Yes, just my conclusion but I find that I can call em pretty good by now (called the arm timer changes to stop hammer swapouts for example).

kind of odd how some weapons can be switchout weapons when others cant huh? pfft... *ex beam/hammer switchout boy, and no it did not exploit timers to get faster hammer swings*

sorry ranting now

I predict boss loot , I will update when there is more info.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

BLeH :\