Thread: Give some tradeskills to MAs !!!

Give some tradeskills to MAs !!!

Like dress-making or macramé, or cooking please...
    I'm boring to can only make missions in AO for nothing..because i can't pvp if i do only min damages, kill myself on reflects without cause damages to my opponent.
    I ve change my pvp quickbar with emote: blowkiss flip moon. Is more efficient than my hits for 100 or 200 damages..and the reflect for 150 who hit me after.

My only hope was to find WW Katana...But some pple say me that this weapon isn't present in the game.
    Thx for the new Katanas...in ql 130 they do more damage than my ql 200 claw...

Oh, yes...a good thing:
    Thx for 150 cap in pvp, i will be very ashamed to be killed by a lvl 140 with my MAs lvl 190.

Yes, i'm french, sorry for my english.

WTF?

I like cooking skills too! Nerf MA!

P.S
    You can cook for me anytime
    Atrox Enforcers have a BIIIG apetite!
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: WTF?

Originally posted by Anikitos
    I like cooking skills too! Nerf MA!

P.S
    You can cook for me anytime
    Atrox Enforcers have a BIIIG apetite!

Sure, do you like "french cuisine" ?

In regards to MA tradeskills- I don't see much opportunity for that, but here's an idea.

When you're a high level ma, perhaps you could make special attacks by yourself. You could possibly kill a boss out in the wilds, and learn it's "technique", with that learned you could search around for some wierd items and eventually create a unique ma attack. Perhaps something like that is viable.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

"This profession balancing item is too hard to get and assemble! I don't see why I have to spend IP into skills that I don't already use to use this profession balancing item. You put items intended to balance professions into the shop, and you don't put this MA profession ESSENTIAL balancing item in a shop? How dare you! I hate you FC! I'm going to go play SWG!

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2002-12-31 23:59:59

It will remain playable until : Forever, because the idiot reactivated the account right after copying the cancelled time into a text file for future use."

More Tradeskills would be great though. More Useful Tradeskills would be even better. Just going to love picking through posts like the above if something like that did get introduced for MAs, heh only they won't be as readable as my fake post.

Aaaahahahahaa... a sushi bar... yes yes, i'll supply the fish and I want an piece of the profit...

Edit: ps. or sumo wrestling for atrox MA's
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

As a 200 ma i would say i don't have extra IP for a trader skill .....
    except c.lits
    Attention!!!
    Kill ma in pvp will not be looked as farming pvp title
    No dangerous, no exception gogogo

crats what r u waiting for ?

171 soldier
    200 ma
    174 NT ( leveling )
    83 doc

I am in China now . no AO this month .......

Originally posted by Minivasn

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2002-12-31 23:59:59

[/B]
    WHY DIDNT U WAIT 1 SECOND!!! HYYL :P