Thread: Rome Subway entrace griefing

Rome Subway entrace griefing

I dont know if many people know about this, but I have seen it happen several times now.

Near the Rome subway entrance is one of the Alvin quest bots. It seems some high level players with nothing better to do like to train this guy over to the Subway entrance and watch his area nukes kill off all the low level characters sat outside the subway.

Something really needs to be done about this.

Yes Particlefist I'm talking about you

Screenshots available BTW
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Ugh, that's de****able. Not sure what you can do other than petition it. Even then, the guy might be able to say that he was running to the guards for help.

Looks like they'll have to move Best In Brass. I wonder if they could do the same thing to the bot in Harrys, or the one near Newland City.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Originally posted by Hypos
    Ugh, that's de****able. Not sure what you can do other than petition it. Even then, the guy might be able to say that he was running to the guards for help.
    Well I did petition but had to log soon after so never got a reply (I did encourage all the other vistims to petition as well)

However the 'help by guards' excuse wont cut it since Guards now attack trainers on sight rather than attack the MOBs (which came as a shock the first time it happened) dont know when this change occured though.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

posted by Warlock

Guards now attack trainers on sight
    What?! Gadzooks, I hope that's not happening in the backyards. Can you imagine?
    Confuzdn00b hits Leet for 1 point of clueless damage
    UberGuard: Confuzdn00b, how dare you attack that leet?
    UberGuard hits Confuzdn00b for 1350 points of damage. Critical Hit!

Seriously, though, I used to run to guards a lot until I was level 40 or so. At that point, the mobs that were attacking me would still be able to kill me while the guards pounded on them.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Arrow

Yes Particlefist I'm talking about you.
    Hes STILL doing it?

I was with people the day after the patch it was added (which is what, 3 weeks ago?) and we petitioned him. Ark came did the usual, later a GM came and said Particlefist was warned and to petition if it happened again.

Sounds like somebody needs a kick in the butt.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things