Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: traders...

Originally posted by Piercingevil

Everyone and their mother know the answer to this.
    pomy stfu...

Me lvl 200 soldier: using manex and alpha guns

Skymarshal lvl 197 soldier: using boosted hellspinner

We fought pris401 2 on 1 she only had rrfe running, no holding back with alphas, she killed us both pretty easy.

go ahead and call us newbs but its easier to call docs overpowered.

and who cares if you can kill a trader. so can enfs sometimes.. doesnt change the overall picture.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

lmao
    You really have the staying power, kudos to you nothinman, piercing, highjack, coldstrike.
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Originally posted by Cudus
    lmao
    You really have the staying power, kudos to you nothinman, piercing, highjack, coldstrike.
    we speak for many : P

notice you only have traders defending you? whilst almost every class is attacking drains? : /
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Ugh. We start with a nice post about a trader saying he's not as uber as people think and now Julia seems determined to turn it into a nerf docs thread. She has help, of course

Sheffy, it's true that Julia was not self-buffed. But I think she was just trying to point out that she wasn't as twinked as she could have been. That said, a single victory by Julia doesn't prove anything about our new resist line as far as I'm concerned.
    Posted by Letah

I thought "ewww" when I read this

Then I saw you're atrox

even more ewww!
    This, however, made me laugh
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Originally posted by Nothinman

notice you only have traders defending you? whilst almost every class is attacking drains? : /
    You my friend, are blinded by your hate against traders.
    Don't you see Julia, Allibobba, Ankinitos, Argulace and a bunch of others I probably forgot?

May I add that I think anyone trying to destroy a profession like you do, deserves to be fed to the sharks in the ocean outside 2ho.
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Originally posted by Cudus

You my friend, are blinded by your hate against traders.
    Don't you see Julia, Allibobba, Ankinitos, Argulace and a bunch of others I probably forgot?

May I add that I think anyone trying to destroy a profession like you do, deserves to be fed to the sharks in the ocean outside 2ho.
    Its funny how making traders able to be beaten is always considered destroying traders.

Going to suck when you aren't the number 1 in PvP aint it?

Its funny how making traders able to be beaten is always considered destroying traders.

Going to suck when you aren't the number 1 in PvP aint it?
    Becasue its alll they have left...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Nothinman

pomy stfu...

Me lvl 200 soldier: using manex and alpha guns

Skymarshal lvl 197 soldier: using boosted hellspinner

We fought pris401 2 on 1 she only had rrfe running, no holding back with alphas, she killed us both pretty easy.

go ahead and call us newbs but its easier to call docs overpowered.

and who cares if you can kill a trader. so can enfs sometimes.. doesnt change the overall picture.
    If you saved your alphas till she CH and then unload it all together then you could easely wipe her out during CH recharge.

Or you dont know that CH has 8 seconds recharge?

You know why its so easy to kill soldier in 1v1? Becasue you alwasy alwasy start from alpha hoping to get as much damge as posible. But what do you expect to kill a doc who is on full defence has stim ready and restoring all damge done is only one click away.
    Last edited by Julia; Nov 26th, 2002 at 09:10:35.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Re: Re: Re: Re: traders...

Originally posted by Sheffy

I can't self-cast the highest DoTs without gimping my TS for HP/HoT. Apparently you can't either since you said in your previous post you had MC Mastery.

Plus, if divest does land the first try (which it can and does, it's just a roll of the dice anyway), I can't cast any DoTs that actually make my opponent feel anything other than an annoying tickle. I can cast lower init debuffs, but big deal

The example you used about killing a Trader in 2ho (when, heh, you weren't self buffed in the least) using the two highest dots which you can't self-cast with your normal implant setup is a horrible way to judge whether a class is easy for you to kill or not.

Asmoran and I dueled self-buffed for a good 15 minutes a couple days ago (note I am 200 and he is around 175 or so) and he promised *not* to use plunder. I eventually won, but there were some very close calls in his favor. Had he used (and landed) plunder, the fight would have been just stupid (p.s. nano/AC drains are very strong)
    I am not lvl 200 like you sheffy

I only needed master becasue i am 48 points short in MC to cast SNG.
    I also dont gimp my TS i still have my faded TS inside.

Well lots of things changed to my char since i fought asmoran. I puted shining faded bright nano regeneration clusters. I run out of my restrotaion stims so i had to use the store stims .

Originally posted by Julia

If you saved your alphas till she CH and then unload it all together then you could easely wipe her out during CH recharge.

Or you dont know that CH has 8 seconds recharge?

You know why its so easy to kill soldier in 1v1? Becasue you alwasy alwasy start from alpha hoping to get as much damge as posible. But what do you expect to kill a doc who is on full defence has stim ready and restoring all damge done is only one click away.
    Well a full alpha never kills me, so I doubt it would kill a doc with 7K or whatever HP.

Well a full alpha never kills me, so I doubt it would kill a doc with 7K or whatever HP.
    Actualy FA, Burst, Fling, AS can kill me even with 7.8k HP

Now double that since two soldier you get toasted doc. The only reason why i survived alpha from Nomius and Earthmonster was couse i had fleeting imunity on me rrfe and stim ready and i CH before FA.

Originally posted by Julia
    I use my root graft on him and watch him die to my Dots while i am killing soldier. yes i did get divested from third try but my hots were enough to keep me healed when i fought solider and i made him also run to zone.

gah our damage out healed by HOTs

Originally posted by Zerosignal

gah our damage out healed by HOTs

You finally got the signal?
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Here it comes, Traders do need some new stuff.

165, i could cast every (worth while) trader nano since level 130 now am totaly bored of traders and cant be botherd making a new char (well i did make a crat coz pvp is in suck a mess, was still planning to pvp her a bit tho)

Now with trader drains it makes us able to cast high level nanos like for instance a MP with mochams, now, MPs have nanos over ql 200 (which traders don't) why not just give us some new sheet?

Not just for us pvp traders (btw i didnt make my trader for pvp i made him because traders are fun to play when u can use lots of diffrent types of nanos, which i have already used now so am bored of them), this is for all the pvm traders too ***DON'T LAUGH AT ME!***"

What do you think..?
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Originally posted by Jank
    Here it comes, Traders do need some new stuff.

165, i could cast every (worth while) trader nano since level 130 now am totaly bored of traders and cant be botherd making a new char (well i did make a crat coz pvp is in suck a mess, was still planning to pvp her a bit tho)

Now with trader drains it makes us able to cast high level nanos like for instance a MP with mochams, now, MPs have nanos over ql 200 (which traders don't) why not just give us some new sheet?

Not just for us pvp traders (btw i didnt make my trader for pvp i made him because traders are fun to play when u can use lots of diffrent types of nanos, which i have already used now so am bored of them), this is for all the pvm traders too ***DON'T LAUGH AT ME!***"

What do you think..?
    Because they are already, in some peoples opinion, overpowered. It would make every profession furious if the trader was given some things before anyone else.

I want my patches, so I still think NT's should be next, but engys, MP's, crats, they need help before traders.

Just my 2 cents.

it would help a lot if there would be some new guns introduced, remotely on par with the new enforcer weapons WITHOUT profession only tag.
    other than that, traders just need to be left alone.

Originally posted by tallistro
    it would help a lot if there would be some new guns introduced, remotely on par with the new enforcer weapons WITHOUT profession only tag.
    other than that, traders just need to be left alone.
    I know what you mean exactly but the thing i don't get is what FC are thinking about making these new enforcer weapons.

They say they want fights to last longer, so they half crits and give enforcers MAD weapons that don't need crits in the slightest and still produce MAD amounts of dmg.

Some one else postede about a 200 Enforcer killing a 185 MA i like 10-15 secs, Good job FC objective acheived langer lasting fights, with one of the 3 profs that take the most time to kill, Docs, Fixers (some times for a non IEC prof) and Enforcers with huge amounts of hp.

Nah, don't understand this move FC.

well, basically melee weapons should be stronger than ranged due to the fact the wielder gotta get in range and can be rooted/snared. however the enforcer has an easy time to avoid that..

It was even before when you could brake roots easily, but now you can't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12