Thread: A plea from the Pet Classes....

A plea from the Pet Classes....

Either we need an additional pet command or "/pet Behind" needs to clear the hate list on our pets.

With the changes to calms making them harder to land it is very anoying to have your bot kill the NPC eng and then wack his calmed pet which took the NT 5 to 10 casts to calm.

While it may not have been Funcoms intent the groups I have been in once we calm pets just leave them to rot. The way it works not if I am not quick enough my pat will tear back several rooms as soon as the current Mob it is attacking is dead and wack the Slayerdroid / Warbot that is standing there.

With all the other issues pet classes have to deal with (Pet Pathing) this change would be great so as not to have the entire Mezing community ticked off at us as well.

Pets should only attack what the player tells them to attack unless in guard mode!

"/pet behind" command should warp our pets to us.

See subject.
    TEC Robomatic
    Nanomage Liberation Front

Yes! "/pet behind" warping your pet to you would be a great fix! For some odd reason Funcom keeps resisting the one fix that would make most people playing pet classes truely estatic!

Thumbs up Bump!

Aazamon General in the Nanomage Liberation Front

Till all are free!