Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Broken since Beta: FIX Epsilon Purge! - Bump

yes i no that red is for the blood or heart...im just bored of the same colors need to get some red and purple hearts circling the char's or something kinda a kewl looking i dont no im sure fucom pay an extream amount of cash for the eyecandy designers im sure they could get something better than that..

Bump.

Not a doc, but without you guys, I'd be dead

Edit: Grafic didn't turn out BUMP nonetheless

Derritch - 92 Trader
    Nanodood - 87 NT

Originally posted by necktur2002
    yes i no that red is for the blood or heart...im just bored of the same colors need to get some red and purple hearts circling the char's or something kinda a kewl looking i dont no im sure fucom pay an extream amount of cash for the eyecandy designers im sure they could get something better than that..
    High lvl heals result in BIIIIG heal aura's around your hands, I love those personally, lemme find you a pic of mine, sec.

aaah found it, costed me a time:

http://www.ff.net/ao/ss/scrn0910.png

http://www.ff.net/ao/ss/scrn0909.png

isnt that a big heal? I love it.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

BUMP, i would appreciate that especially when a 450 dot is cast on me and i see my 5.5k hp go down the drain...

bumpiededumpbumpdedom

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

^

Q=('Q) *Bump!*

ty itburnz

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

needs a bump.

Lyda Carnalla, Doctor
    Division 9 RSGE

BUMP

Yes, a bump for the docs that save my @$$ often.
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Fix Epsilon Purge, and GIVE US BETTER HL NANO TO LOOK FORWARD TOO!

Well, As you see from my subject, I basically summed up my point in a sentence.

I'm only a lvl 47 Doc and loving it. Primarily cause I had some high level ppl help me out early on, telling me how to make an AO character properly, giving me some direction.

My main problem is I have nothing to look forward to after IC. I could try and get the 80+ treatment buff but what's the point of plowing in HUGE amounts of points into senseimp when its only use is for the treatment buffs. I've got a medsuit, I'm in a guild with some really powerful docs that can give me that buff, so Why?

I think FunCom is weary of fixing the ep because it would make us even better at PVP, bye bye roots, dots and other such nonsense. we'd only fear traders and mps. But I totally agree with the rest of this thread, we need some cool high level nano.

BUMP

hmmm second page...

-Bump
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Exclamation

This is worth a *bump*

FC please fix this!

*BuMp*
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

bump

about the better nanos', im ok with our nanos... nanos to look out for? better single hp, better team hp, better init debuff, better hot, our team tp nanos, ic, +80 treat, +85 nanoinit, our great dots with the 2 best ones as 'wow'.. want more? its ok, i just very hate the fact that a supernano Eps. Purge is plain broken and that since beta3! A line of purgers or a team purger would be nice too.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

/me jumps out plane....

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............BuMp!
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast