Thread: 8 suggestions

Post 11 suggestions

Team delay drop
    If you are disconnected you should still remain in the team for 5 min. You should also be able to join a team in fight. Dont know how many times you have been disconnected and had to wait for 5 min before you could rejoin the team because someone was fighting.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Map Improvement
    You should be able to maximize the area map so that you can see the whole area.
    You also should have an option to have the compass to should the direction to all the big cities in ao and to grids.

Mission Information
    Redo the layout of the mission information. The things that should be on top of the description is the following>
    Location>
    Item Rewards>
    Money Rewards>
    Mission Type>
    Description
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    The location should tell in what area the mission is in plus how far you have to run from the closest zone area.
    The Mission type should have be the following> Find person X, Kill person X, Find object X, Retrieve object X, Insert object X into machine X.
    The description is the pointless text that are now placed at top of the mission information.

Inventory
    When you die you should only have to push a button and all items in the reclaim terminal should end up in the same place they had in your inventory at the moment of your death.

Buffs
    Had a script command that displays all the buffs you can use on teammates in the chat window.

Add Nanos Description
    Add a type field to nanons in the nano information window. The nano type should be the following> pet, pet buff, stun, terror, root, damage, bad buff, buff, calm, charm, healing, change shift, anger.

Fix Bug that makes it possible to hit yourself with aggressive buffs
    You should not be able to cast the stun, terror, root, damage and bad buff on yourself or you teammates. It has happened that I with my bur has thrown a root buff and damages buff on myself and hit has cost my life sometimes. So I think this is a bug that should be fixed ASAP.

Pet Targeting & Pet Assist
    Add a fast command for targeting your own pets.
    Also give the pet an assist command that works the same way as the players "/assist" command.

Able to Display Nano programs
    You should be able to move your nanoprograms from the nano window (Ctrl+8) to the chat window. So that teammates can look at your nano description.

Expand script function
    Do so it is possible from script to execute keyboard command. Like sit down, brawl, change the action bar, use items on the action bar, etc.

Fun thing to add
    When you or your team kills a monster or person you could display the total amount of HP damage that has been inflicted to the monster or person.
    Last edited by Silenteraser; Jun 28th, 2002 at 16:28:50.