Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2ho Today

2ho Today

Tons of clanners. Tons of omni. Zero lag. Great fun. Hopefully there will be more of this in the future.

Hands down most enjoyable experience I've ever had playing AO and I even died once (of course I killed far more, but that's besides the point).

Lots of players on both sides

Wide Level Ranges to many people could participate

No damn buildings or zone lines nearby

It was fantastic. Not to mention you really get to see who knows how to PvP when they're not able to zone away immediately. You saw who could deal with multiple attackers and who simply became instant roadkill.

GIVE US MORE!

Sounds fun, wish I coulda been there. My enf doesn't have a yalm so I couldn't get around the hoards of guards in 2ho, but I just stuck around there and managed to lay the smackdown on 4 or 5 people before i accidentally mongo-aggrod the bartenders... oops.

<Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Highjack
    Hands down most enjoyable experience I've ever had playing AO and I even died once (of course I killed far more, but that's besides the point).

Lots of players on both sides

Wide Level Ranges to many people could participate

No damn buildings or zone lines nearby

It was fantastic. Not to mention you really get to see who knows how to PvP when they're not able to zone away immediately. You saw who could deal with multiple attackers and who simply became instant roadkill.

GIVE US MORE!
    You mean that fixers got to show of their GAs & evacs ?
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Totally agree, this battle was the coolest thing ive ever experienced in AO and i always thought pvp should be like this, open field with two sides just charging and killing the crap out of each other, a shame it ended earlier than some of the better 2ho battles in the past. The fight took place at locs 900 400, some fenced in area where a clan NPC was being held and omnis were protecting it and fighting assaulting clanners around a peninsula.

"You mean that fixers got to show of their GAs & evacs ?"

And no, NTs got to 'show off' their nano that can kill a GA fixer with rrfe/ess on in 4 nukes (i.e. 2k 2k 1.7k 1.9k death) with 1/2 speed :P Stunned too, so you couldn't evac. 100% depiction of what happened with me and bizkitcan and several other fixers.

Theoretically if a NT was surrounded by 3 GA fixers by himself he could kill them all before his NSII dropped. I suggest you go find the magnitude of power the upper level nuke has before you go around saying that we ruled the battlefield because that wasn't the case at all.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Re: 2ho Today

Originally posted by Zylina
    Tons of clanners. Tons of omni. Zero lag. Great fun. Hopefully there will be more of this in the future.
    zy, your going to ruin your rep

If you've seen my other pvp posts you know I'm a total noob to pvp. Still, yesterday in 2HO was by far the most fun I've ever had in AO. I want MORE!

The rumble in the woods was awesome. I've always said that AO's strength is in it's outdoors...beautifully put together, but rarely used. Well, it was used yesterday and it was wonderful.

A big thanks to everyone who got involved...players making the game fun for eachother.
    Nochnaja

Keep safe, and may the clans fear you.

look no offense to my fixer freinds

but when u complian about dieing in 4 shots

well guess what this is whaty we NT's have been dealing with since day one
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

LoL yes ... well i target anyone who donne be doing nao dmg to and Use Crown/blind them while takeing down fixers first then NTs/Mps/docs

Guess so hermy. Unfortunately we weren't near any zones to watch certain level 200 Agents run away from one on one fights with people 20 levels below them...but I guess you can't haveit all.

Is this the same Highjack whining, that was bunker camping in 2H0 today?

There are two solutions to bunker camping.

1.) Don't stand friggin 5 inches from the bunker and expect one of your comrades to die and then see the killer zone. Back up, give the people some damn room, if not, this is pretty much how a lot of 2ho battles go awry.

2.) Play NW
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Perhaps Bizkut (name taken from 14 year old love band). But then again, I wasnt' some worthless ***** NT trying to gain cheat kills from a completely unbalanced game mechanic. Make your mummy proud.

Feeling quite Nerfed are we? GOOD how do u think being a nanomage NT w/o any armor for 50 lvls felt HA!

Limp Biznitch!? no way

Oh and thats Mr. Cracker Can to You Bubbah! Not that dum Durst Flop Bisquetcan = Lady name so i Put a Z in .. notice i have a Ladynanomage Enf named that

Woop! I want to be a Cracker too!!!

Heck, next time i'll even come fight with yall, that way all the jaded fixers, and smurf hunting NT's will have another hapless victim, lol

Sounds like it was alot of fun.
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

I've felt this NT nuke, all the NT's are cheering because they can actually own someone completely, unlike before where they had a pretty good chance at owning everybody besides trader/mp.

/swroyal for the NT's while they enjoy their nerf prone nano.
    211 Apprentice Fixer Wigz [gear]
    63 Enforcer Rarrr - Tankz()R!!!

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Retired due to the intentional timesink design of AO.

Pirates!!?? WHERE Arrgh Matey Avast yah sawb!

i love FC, they so rOx, keep up the good nerfing guys
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast