Thread: Gift wrapped baskets?

Gift wrapped baskets?

does anyone know what this is for?

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=203261

its used in a quest with Supply Master Smug

Thanks!

Thank you! one more question: what quest is that, i've never heard of it since i've been living in a cave for far too long.

It's a simple 1 step quest , from Supply Master Smug in one of the Omni OT in Avalon. It give a trade skill tool for tower I think.

Thanks again! i'll check it out as soon as the servers are up.

SWEET. I've found a dozen of these things in chests this weekend.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

smug is the clan quest guy

supplymaster eel is the one to give the basket to, if your omni.

Its for both Supply Masters, Smug is the Clan one is WW and Eel is the one at Base 2 in Avalon, they give a little thing for building towers =D
    -Diff-
    Veteran of Testlive
    Anarchy Online Test Community
    Getting Started on Test!
    Exploits is considered cheating, no one likes a cheater, so don't do it.

Thanks again

Thanks everyone i got it all figured out! since i'm on the OT side ~ it took me a whole while to fly all the way to Avalon. but i found out that those OT's contain not just that one quest but actually a whole bunch. I'm sure the clan side does as well. If you get a chance to go the it's kinda fun.

Good Luck =D
    -Diff-
    Veteran of Testlive
    Anarchy Online Test Community
    Getting Started on Test!
    Exploits is considered cheating, no one likes a cheater, so don't do it.

Re: Thanks again

Originally posted by Boghira
    Thanks everyone i got it all figured out! since i'm on the OT side ~ it took me a whole while to fly all the way to Avalon. but i found out that those OT's contain not just that one quest but actually a whole bunch. I'm sure the clan side does as well. If you get a chance to go the it's kinda fun.
    theres a grid in avalon if you cant use that yet, the other quests there might be a lil rough for you.

Do you have coordinates for the 2 supply masters???

theres a grid in avalon if you cant use that yet, the other quests there might be a lil rough for you.
    Ah, you can get there through the grid. Do you need 250 computer lit? I have 240 so far, 250 next level .

I'm only level 73 at the moment so...

Don't suppose I'm at a high enough level for that quest yet then.

I'll just have to bank the basket.

Avalon grid is 450 ish CL methinks.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

yea avalon grid is 450. get dovve's map, the supply masters are at the secondary base in avalon for omni and the northeastern camp in wailing wastes for clan.
    the other quests you get there involve killing the other side guards (lvl 150-200 methinks), pretty tough for a lvl 73 team, due to their high innate resist and nano resist (basically means no calming possible..its pretty hard to calm one of the 150 guys at lvl 180).