Thread: Adieux

Unhappy Adieux

Well...at one time, I would have liked to say how much I was going to miss AO...express alot about what I've seen in over a year and a half of this game...

Not really a priority anymore...

Latley, I have been hanging around completley because of a few friends, and it's been fun hanging out with them, even though i quit really playing this game back in April. The game doesn't excite me anymore...Notum Wars isn't too promising, and 90% of my friends have left...most of them, long, long ago.

So I bid you farewell, Anarchy Online. Been an interesting year and a half...some fun, I guess. But it's really sucked the life out of me, and I need to get back to a social reality..heh

If you want to say bye, I'll be in ent HR 11 from about 1:45 pm CST (-6 gmt), to 2:15ish, then..of course..Rompa Bar till 3..

No, you cant have my stuff

The only thing you can catch me on is ICQ sometimes..138817964..wont me on much, though..

So, everyone that I kinda knew..I thank you..even if you hated my eccentricity

Thats about it..the following are personal thank you's..so..

To everyone thats left, I've already said my byes to you..was fun..

Athillon..Quin..both of you..been a long ride, we did everything together.. gonna miss yall..cant put it in words

Aki, Blue, Thick..thanks for hangin in when things got tough..

Mike, Matt..two other great friends, enjoyed your company tremendously, especially since like September of last year, Mike..

Max...noone knows AO like you, you've done more without passing 100 than anyone else I know...been a good friend also, hang in there.

Cyprux..O_o u know what i mean. miss ya -_-

Synical...been there, keep workin hard, hang through college O_x

Mininik...you're ok..just need to take some anti-cynicism classes

Odd..ever since i thought you were lost's alt, way back when..heh

Iggy...Keep him in line, oki?

Thorian...nice knowing you, since you hopped from RK2

Given, chik...keep canada in line >.<

Fyre..heh..

Wang...freakiest person ever..moreso than me..gah, ima miss u too

Twicer...even thou i dont really know you that well, you showed that someone in AO can have some real heart, thanks

Z..always been there for me..-_-

Sim..you've taken on alot latley, I wish you the best, old pal

Xao..always inspired me in many ways..miss you -_-

Lordfoul..you brought alot of depth to AO, and have done alot of great work..keep it up

Totalkaos...weee

Bloodsheds..O_x ju can hab my HAMM!!

Orderangel..you still here?

Darkcyde..again, you've always been there for me, thanks..

Jaz and family...always enjoyed ao and friends in it for what they were..thanks for showing me

Blesse, Bungi, Wu, Dcl, Disco, Megz, Garzu, Graver, Soton, Kiiiint, Knotteboi, Lequack, Masuko, Nozz, Metawood, Zimm, Spyder, Synusa, Doc (TSO), Vera, Wigz, Wilf, Yar...gonna miss you all

And all those that have gone...Mak, Lost, the whole old gang, Everyone from way back when when we got Azazzel to make TBH, back at lvl 25..omni forest..july..

Aideu

Noda
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

:(

sorry to see you go noda. If there was one person I thought would be playing AO longer than anyone else, it would be you :P
    I still remember the first time I saw you and nodie when I was a very lowbie. I thought you were a crat that charmed some really scary monster.

OoC/PtO won't be the same without you and your various faces. O_o >_< > @_@ X_X etc. :P

Sadly, I'll probably be following the same path as you soon (Again) AO just is'nt fun anymore. Hopefully I'll meet up with you in some other game or something other day.

Good Luck with Real Life Executive Noda and hopefully you'll keep posting in the guild forums

-Darkcyde (Faze has no left nut)

^.^ forgot to mention, ill leave my acct open..so i'll pop in from time to time..nevah fully gone...nevah fully gone..just cloaked..
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Bye Noda, have fun

I'll probably be in AO for another month or two then quit, maybe reactivate my account over the summer. AO is fine as a game, but I'll get too busy to be in AO as much as I would need to enjoy it and make friends again. However, I (hopefully) will hit level 100 by then

Btw, make sure you use your sense of humor in RL!

bai bai

doh! There goes another one. Noda, who else am I gonna get to do O.o for me!!! Say it ain't so! oh well, was bound to happen. Wait.. can I have your stuff? :P Adios Amigo!

the last /salute...
    Gags
    I'm everywhere!!! Muahahaha

ack...talked to you last night, but didn't *get* you where leaving game alltogether.

Wanna say thx for all the good times in OOC

Good luck catching up in RL, hopefully we will see you back again on Rubi-Ka in the future

P.S.....I'll try keep Nik in line, even though it's a full-time job