Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So you get trained and nothing happens ?

when you go into that base, one of the commanders informs you of the difficulty they have been having with recent omni attacks. claiming they are struggling to keep up with recourses to fend omnis off.
    then a group of omnis attacks the base. failing being able to attack you themselves, they do the only other thing they can, & thats train. IT SUCKS, I KNOW IT SUCKS. but then it is completely & utterly jusifiable from an RP perspective. sure training is a horrible thing to do, & i would be very irrate if i were in your shoes, but given the NPC's dialogue there they practically encoureage clanners to help them repel omnis.
    now i may not be naieve enough to believe this, but i am just pointing it out from what the NPC's say, & i've dealt with hogtail on a number of occassions & he has always been very nice. just trying not to jump to conclusions here
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Originally posted by Londino
    when you go into that base, one of the commanders informs you of the difficulty they have been having with recent omni attacks. claiming they are struggling to keep up with recourses to fend omnis off.
    then a group of omnis attacks the base. failing being able to attack you themselves, they do the only other thing they can, & thats train. IT SUCKS, I KNOW IT SUCKS. but then it is completely & utterly jusifiable from an RP perspective. sure training is a horrible thing to do, & i would be very irrate if i were in your shoes, but given the NPC's dialogue there they practically encoureage clanners to help them repel omnis.
    now i may not be naieve enough to believe this, but i am just pointing it out from what the NPC's say, & i've dealt with hogtail on a number of occassions & he has always been very nice. just trying not to jump to conclusions here
    Nah they are actually saying that the Clanners should kill all the Omnis in Avalon... There is 2 bases there so it should be enough for all...

And for Storm they are just too CHICKEN to take the Avalon bases...
    Flapsie Clan Nanomage NT, Former Knights of Rubi-Ka
    Now: Ancarim Iron Legion
    Many alts from all Professions...
    -----------------------------------------------
    "The man with a new idea is a crank, until the idea succeeds" -
    Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12