Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So you get trained and nothing happens ?

So you get trained and nothing happens ?

K heres the story since noone ingame wanna do anything about it here it goes.
    I made a guild team to go kill the High Commander in WW OP.
    We all do fine, make our way along till we reach the tower on the corner and decided to take it down because some people in the team wanted to get xp also.
    So here we go killing the damn tower, calming any add that can come along, im with Bolt so i turn on the other hit other to log the damage to see how hes doing with his new weapon.
    So far so good, 2m xp / person crappy loot but everybody is happy.
    Then i start to see clan people yalming over us, i got team tells reporting the same, so i go ok no big deal they prolly just watching to get an idea how to get the omni ones faster.
    No more clan people around tower going down, two hours since we started all this.
    5 minutes after i see 6 guards and 2 commanders on us, and Hogtail + Thieftaker running around us, so i go ok they train lets show em, few orders after, team is taking down Commander Bart, all the added guards are calmed and we proceed to kill Commander Soul.
    Right when Commander Soul is at 70% hp, i see in chat "Diddykong hit Comander Brok for XX damage", Diddykong bringing 4 more Commander on us, leaving them all on the doc who goes does, then the NT, i TMS and decoy damage so the Enforcer and the fixer can get outta here which happened.
    So here we are at the reclaim, two hours lost, 2m xp for people that arent level 200, and all the way to do again. People are pretty upset, we petition, manage to eventually get a very friendly Advisor who cant help us but escalate it to a GM.
    Talking with the GM convo starts going like " But its not happening, theres nothing i can do if i cant see it"...so im like okay but we petitioned like 1 hour earlier so what you wanna witness of course people dont stay... anyway the all ends up here no one cant do anything about it because no one could witness.
    So i guess next time we or any omni goes to WW to get the quests done, watch out for clanners cause some seem to forgot its a game and the purpose of a game is to have fun not to ruin other people fun (or if thats the case, Diddy - Hogtail and the last one meet me on a UT server and ill show you how funny it is).

Since thats not the first time it happends, and since no one at FC seem to care about it on the boards it goes.
    I have better things to do than wasting 2 hours on a quests, my guildmates got better things to do than losing 2hours and xp over retards.

Anyway, since people are like that i will stop helping over in places like Second OP and take off some of the omni mobs, be sure ill have always teams ready to KS anything in SD if a guildy is complaining and theres no way you can make an arrangment with me ever again besides if you are, Abid, Tootzieroll, Earthmonster, Loveyou, Stormryda (if he ever comes back), Jankkar and a few others.

NB: i petitioned as soon as the first train came, and that was like 15 minute before the second, thats plenty of time for a GM to come.
    Infamine 200 soljah

It probably did happen like you said it did but you can't expect a GM to take your word for it. Then you'll have people making false claims just to make trouble for people. Just because your honest doesn't mean everyone is and until we are psychic, or within the contents of this game log everything you need one of them to actually witness the act for them to do something about it. Otherwise it could turn ugly.

So you mean everybody can ruin others people play time and thats ok ?
    Or then its ok if i spend my next week training Ash on everyone i see in SD ?
    I dont think so !
    Infamine 200 soljah

I blame the GM for not handling petitions quickly enough.

Harrassment issues are very time sensitive and GM's should be on top of it.

Typical clan<>omni scum behavior. And we probably will even see some MORRONS defending their actions too.

If i was a clanner I'd be ashamed having people like that in my faction. I know we have people like that in omni-tek and I'm sure as hell am.

It's plain harassment, but typical the people doing that always reply "omni scum // clan scum " as being the valid reason for doing so. Snap out of it. This is a game and the omni (or) clanners working at that base probably have been for hours and when you go there with your drunken (empty) head ruining it there I sure hope your ass will be banned.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

I was part of a couple groups that where wiped out there as well after clanners trained a ton on us. So this is what the game is coming down to? Pretty soon no one will be able to kill anything as the other side will just train a bunch of crap on them to prevent it.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

omnis training primus on clanners at Ace camp ... yes you were there infamine
    neophyte Kromoz 200 gimp

yes traders eat babies

one thing ive learned recently is not to jumpo to conclusions..

example:

a small team is at primus camp, and they accidentally pull too many. and run away.. the mobs chase them down the hill and stumble across another team midfight, now this team

think the first team trained the mobs on them , when in actuality they did not.

best bet is to ask first i learned this yesterday.

Tantrumzero trained mobs on our group of clanners today at the Secondary Camp in Avalon while were killing Eel. A member of our group captured screenshots of him saying he was going to train, and the actual act.

One word. Pathetic.

Originally posted by Kromoz
    omnis training primus on clanners at Ace camp ... yes you were there infamine
    dood when im at Aces im there with the same doc always and usually we have a fixer with us.
    If we aggro a primus by missintention we usually drag him down the bridge and try to bring him to the zone so noone has to deal with him however the Aces mobs tend to agro whoever is fighting another one at the moment.
    But there was no wanted training from me or one of my teams on anyone in Aces, theres just no reason. Only stuff that ever happends is, for example us fightin Primus Bully, someone pulls tert snare em and the adds go on us.
    Someone shoot the tert in the right corner and aggros the primus.
    Someone jump up the left building and aggros the primus and everyone do the same that is >> run your butt of to the zone.
    In any case it isnt deliberate, and its certainly not an omni/clan thing. If you know me you know i dont give a rat ass about RP or omni/clan supposed war.
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Bhaaz
    Tantrumzero trained mobs on our group of clanners today at the Secondary Camp in Avalon while were killing Eel. A member of our group captured screenshots of him saying he was going to train, and the actual act.

One word. Pathetic.
    Cant agree more if you see any MoK doing it please send me a tell, ill fix this asap.
    Its lame and RP in AO is da suq atm; noone cares if XX kill YY since YY will respawn without changing storyline who cares.
    And Kupo is right, you pull stuffs in aces you cant always control, its totally different from pulling mobs to a team for RP or whatever lame reason like " but they are omnis/clanners".
    I had that guy asking me in second op to pull all the base on the Storm teams yesterday, did i do it ? NO !
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Infamine
    So you mean everybody can ruin others people play time and thats ok ?
    Or then its ok if i spend my next week training Ash on everyone i see in SD ?
    I dont think so !
    So your saying that anyone who wants to be a grief player can accuse anyone else of training and the GMS will just take their word for it.

Actually they know who gets reported for training if they get multiple reports on the same people and if they were smart they would put in hidden survelliance (log) and bust em eventually. But its Totally Retarded for you or anyone to think the GM's should take anyone who's reporting anything that they aren't lieing for their own motivation unless the GM's have evidence that backs the complainer up.

Originally posted by kupomaster
    I blame the GM for not handling petitions quickly enough.

Harrassment issues are very time sensitive and GM's should be on top of it.
    Yeah they should raise the rates and higher more GM's so they can babysit our asses. But then there will be fewer people to babysit if they raised their rates.

I dont really like your tone, it disvalidates my post even if you don't mean to. The fact is the GMs are reacting slow. Meaning too many petitions on harrasment then there are GM's to handle it efficiently.

They need to either get more GM's promote more advisors or simply put higher priority on harrassment cases.

Especially since they have the rule " out of sight out of mind"

Originally posted by SlyHunter

So your saying that anyone who wants to be a grief player can accuse anyone else of training and the GMS will just take their word for it.

Actually they know who gets reported for training if they get multiple reports on the same people and if they were smart they would put in hidden survelliance (log) and bust em eventually. But its Totally Retarded for you or anyone to think the GM's should take anyone who's reporting anything that they aren't lieing for their own motivation unless the GM's have evidence that backs the complainer up.
    No its retarded to ask me to witness something one hour LATER i petitioned.
    Infamine 200 soljah

You all are missing the point here

WTF i spent 2hours workin my way thro that OP and i get a few jerkoff's to waste my time and xp. The point is that after an hour an advisor shows up only to tell us he cant do anything he has no authority, so he upgrades the pet to GM status and 30min's after this the GM wants to witness what happened twice before anyone even talks to us. I mean even knowing that a GM atleast had conversation sayin hey guys piss off leave others alone if you want rp and pvp go to an arena but just leave others alone. But instead i got gimme a tell if they show up again...wtf like they gonna come back even i aint that stupid!

Anyways what im tryin to say is you got 6 people raiding the OP for 2hours and its all been whiped out because of some fewls and now these people get to do it over and over again cause the gm's arent even allowed to tell em to piss off

Always use the word disruption as the first word in your petition when things like this happen. This makes the ARKs escalate to GM much faster. I've had GM assistance in less than 1 minute using that.

If you use "/petition Hey this guy is training stuff on us" the petition is gonna go down in the bottom of the queue, behind the ones like "Hey, TIM didnt drop the scope I needed! Help!". Im sure you get my point....

*edit* Also visit this page for details about how to get help faster using petition.
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

I petitioned a Omni for training lizzys on out killteams in Camelot and the ARK that showed up took my word, and the other witnesses, proceded to contact the trainer, who was offline, he /quit in the dungeon, then gave me the response that he was going to look into the activities on this players account and discuss action with GMs etc.
    Hopefully this will be dealt with, training mobs intentionally sucks, no matter if you are clan or omni this behaviour is childish and seriously lame imo.
    Id like to see some official statement from FC on this matter since i think that it is something you should be banned for!
    TOMTEMOR

Hey,
    A friend and I were in lush hunting with some alts when a high level omni crat released her charmed slayer on us. We got good fast service from the GM but as far as I know not a thing was done to the player.

Im still of the opion that someone who intentionaly trains mobs or uses loopholes to disrupt the gameplay of someone else should be suspended first offense and banned for the second. Make no mistake we are all paying customers and none of us should have to tolorate that kind of behavior.

Infamine, sorry to hear that your night was ruined by a couple of children. Maybe people like that will get bored and leave AO so the rest of us can have a good time

Training is one of the lamest things that happens in this game, it got nothing to do with roleplaying.....Hey I attack my police run away towards those darn clanners killing that "insert unique mob here" then I quit and let the police kill the stupid clanners.....feel free to replace omnis with clanners in the above statement, we both got out share of morons.

Ok so my example is from my early 100s killing the little robot outside Rome, we got a team of 5 and all need the chip, ok so we need to camp it for 5 pops, 2nd pop a omni team shows up but we outdamage and wins loot, next pop the doc in the omni team comes running with a bunch of OP npcs on her tail, we managed to fight them off but lost loot. We petition, this was before the classification system on petitions so we understand it will take a time, the omni team left after getting their loot and we get the 4th pop, however during the robots 5th pop same doc comes back with even more OP npcs, team is engaged in cobat with bot while getting a ton of OPs aggroing on us so we all die. By the time ARK got in touch we was cooling down in Happy Rebel in Tir, all GM could do was tell doc not to do it again...hopefully this ment a marked account or something.

I don't think I've been in SD one time without having something trained on me, luckily I allways go there with a calmer so it usually just annoys me.
    But it makes me ask myself what goes on in the heads of the persons doing this, does it makes them feel good about themselves knowing that they can run fast enough to get your own sided npcs over to kill players from the other side.
    It is not like it takes much to hit fast attack, fling then run fast as you can towards the enemy.

Training by running is one thing (you might die yourself), what Ney said about that crat must be the worst example, it poses no danger to them (unless GMs start banning for this soon) and it totally spoils the fun for the low levels who are just starting up in this game.

Crats doing this are a disgrace to their proffesion as all trainers are a disgrace to their side...nuff said
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast