Thread: Ok For Real!!!!!

Ok For Real!!!!!

In the next patch they need to fix the problem of getting attacked when you first log in. It always happens to me...i get the boot(disconnected)and im waiting for the game to load and when it does i already have a roll rat or some kind of rat attacking me and im already have dead....lastnight i had 3 of them attacking me and i died right when the game appeared. I dont realy care that i lost xp (over3k) its just a pain in the arse......
    "A gun and a kind word is worth more than a kind word alone"

"May the forces of evil be lost on the way to your door"

It is much better to logout at safe places.. cities, outposts, your appartment . If you logout out in the wild then that's the risk you have to take.. mobs don't know when and where you going to login and to them your appear just as any other player - food .

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

yeah but it should at lease let you appear first....its just not cool
    "A gun and a kind word is worth more than a kind word alone"

"May the forces of evil be lost on the way to your door"

Actually you appear there beofre you know about it because it takes time to load all the graphix and other info around your character. My advice: Never ever log out in the wilderness unless it is safe or you just have to.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

My pet usually killed it already.
    Alvl 30 pet at 21.. yay.
    High lvl content is the key to fix the game. Add new hunting grounds, make some viable loot and money-dumps for higher lvls.