Thread: Have PPPE, how high QL does MRR need to be?

Question Have PPPE, how high QL does MRR need to be?

I actually found a PPPE (Soft) in a team mission off the boss. Boss was low 60's.

Now I wonder how high QL of MRR I need with it. Those MRR suckers are expensive, so I don't want to waste a ton of money. However, the PPPE is so rare, I want to make sure and use as high an MRR as I'll EVER need. I know Anarchy Arcanum says that QL40 is enough to make QL200 armor, but that doesn't seem right and I'd love to hear verification from someone who actually uses one.

Also, is there a skill check to convert your PPPE?

Thanks,
    The Cur

Your best bet is to get the highest on possible 190+ Yes it does cost a few mil more but won't you be pissed off if you get a ql60 one and funcom changes the way it works in the future??
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Yeah, that's the advice I'd give me too. Of course my Trader has only got a couple hundred in each of the three skills needed to combine the MRR and the PPPE. SO now I have to ask myself if I want to hand a QL189 MRR and PPPE (Soft) to a stranger and tip them to combine. Or sit on it for months until my Trader can make it. Or sell the damned thing and buy one in a few months. Dilemmas, dilemmas.