Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The noob dungeon boss died today!

If you have good enough AC it hits for 100 min damage.

Dr Hack N Quack heals over 300 every 10seconds and if you get an essence you can add another 700-1k hp to your character.

So all you really need to solo this guy is a large amount of NCU and some obvious stratigies (root and run while HoT heals you, or just run and get him stuck somewhere).

-Jax
    Hack and Quak is what, 20 mins? I doubt you could get down to the boss and kill him in under 20 mins, at lvl 24 the last part of the dungeon is orage-red

Spizmack - Fighting the mission monotony through submission

Originally posted by Khaln
    With QL70 comp lit implants I got up to 270 or so comp lit. That's enough for a 5 slot belt and +30 NCUs.

Also remember the various items/armor/weapons that give NCUs.
    ofcourse, treat plants collide with comp lit...

oh, and 5*30 = 150...not 200

to hit 200+, u need 40 ncu's...

I guess u use carb armor, so u get a few ncu's there...and a ring, so 20 there...

still doesn't add up...

Base 8
    5x+30 NCUs 150
    NCU ring 20
    Carbonum 24

That's 202 NCU right there.

Originally posted by Intrepid
    they have lower hp then engie same or higher then crats. And they can be activated alot quicker then engie or crat ones when they die.

there is no way a 24 engie had mochams or even infuses masteries possibly nothing higher though.
    my lvl 23 engi can have 2 mochies =/
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Base 8
    5x+30 NCUs 150
    NCU ring 20
    Carbonum 24

true...still..must be dangerous to fight the boss with a bot...dude aggroes on other stuff fast?

Originally posted by LonelSmurf

Hack and Quak is what, 20 mins? I doubt you could get down to the boss and kill him in under 20 mins, at lvl 24 the last part of the dungeon is orage-red
    Hack and Quak has a 30min duration and thats plenty of time.
    Shade "Jaxin" Dathomir

All RK2(Rimor) characters.
    Rookie Jaxin Non-GA fixer 145 Days
    Freshmen Gigg GA fixer 34 Days
    Geleb Samurai Doctor 5 Days
    Rookie Jaxn Necromancer 12 Days

Push--> . <--Shove

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Base 8
    5x+30 NCUs 150
    NCU ring 20
    Carbonum 24

Assuming that is correct, AND that the fixers NCU compressor will work on teammembers that are abit below lvl25 (which is fixer req to compress), you would have 222 NCU.

With this, send in a lvl 24 engineer with the following:

Base MM,MC,TS at lvl 24 is around 112. Add a modest +30 to all for implants (might be more, but lets settle for 30). Brings up to 142 MM,MC & TS.

NCU Compressor for 1 NCU
    Mochams Gift MM,MC & TS for 150 NCU
    Expertises MM,MC & TS for 12 NCU
    Premium Skill Wrangler for 58 NCU

For 3 mins the engineer now has 433 MM,MC & TS. Can you guess what thats enough for? No? Heh.... the engineer can now Beacon in his lvl200 friend to take care of that boss. To make the carnage total the engineer could warp in another engineer that beacons in his team of lvl200s. Dungeon cleared in a minute...
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

And that has already been tried some weeks ago. Its not possible to beacon in players, so don't bother :P
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Originally posted by Noer
    And that has already been tried some weeks ago. Its not possible to beacon in players, so don't bother :P
    And most importantly, not needed. A level 24 player can solo anything in there, even with a bot.

However...the dungeon is for noob teams and I have only killed the big boss when I have been alone around boss (although twice I have gotten..."help"...from others...1 adv ran away, 1 nt died in 4s)

And I have never camped him, I go in at times to check if he's there, if he is, and no1 seems to be there to kill him, I take him out.

So don't worry, I am not gonna be there camping him day and night, selling those uber 20 ncu rings.

fixer opifex lvl 24 (very good at twink !)
    GA1 (less hit 1/5)
    dr hack and quack (hehehe you got the point ?)
    maybe an essence
    big CMS i'm sure chemical work great one (burst take about 500+burst about every 10sec
    => 10000/500 = 20 burst
    20 * 10 = 200 sec fight translation only burst take the fight to 3minute and 20 seconde ....... too bad lol

even bad gun adn only 200 burst make the fight last less than the duration of the HoT .....

and fixer are good in ncu twink too...

But why not a trader with cms ? he have low smg/burst but => he have lots of ncu, he can plunder/divest

but no ga...

I think any good twink can do it with outside...
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

doc with high X3 and UA TTS and high ql carbo can take him down easy

(no, beacon warping doesn't work in the subway. I tried. :P)
    AND YOU CRUSHED MY HOPES AND DREAMS

cmon guys

tell me who else has managed to solo

build your twinks!

My 24 engie has a bit over 200 NCUs (202 I think).

I can control a QL73 bot with mochams.

The subway boss isn't that hard. :P
    Damn, my level 24 engi can "only" cast a ql 66 nano=ql61 shell, but I "only" used ql50 plants and have "only" 119 NCU

I killed the boss too, but only once, too boring to go down there for me. I rarely if ever sell anything, only get stuff for me and maybe some friends so no need for camping there for ages.

Well, I needed to recast bot once when it was nearly dead.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Cool

Originally posted by Kiri
    he could have also been a crat sent in the bot and before it died, calmed the boss /pet terminate, then made a new bot. (if the boss is possible to calm..)
    He is difficult to calm. You cannot rely on calms on him, at least if only self-buffed and soloing. (However, another thing works well ).

My lowbie crat has 98 NCU at L24, and self-buffed I'm able to solo everything in there except that boss. And self-buffed I've been able to take that boss down 1/3. I've often thought that with the right outside buffs I might be able to solo him, so I believe it is possible.

As far as how long it takes to get down there; well I've never timed it on a stopwatch, but I've done it enough times that I think it take no more than 10min from entry into the subway to "controlling" the boss room (everything calmed; maybe killed; and the boss not aggroed). So I think there is plenty of time for those with outside buffs to do it.

As far as "dissing" twinks that play with this - that is stopping low. Once you get high-level "mains" that allow you to twink; it's just another fun aspect to the game; i.e., just how well can you do? If the "twink" is not being rude and KS'ing, etc., then there is nothing to knock them about. You'll have your turn someday too.

Cheers,
    Martek

My crat semi-twink was also able to solo the whole dungeon at 20+ level. The boss was doable but tough, I think I only got him once out of five tries. After that I was too high a level to go further.

As for twinking, build a main character and level them to around 100. At that level you can blitz missions for 100k or more and easily twink a new character.

IMO Twinks do not ruin the dungeon, a lot of good items drop from the regular mobs and the boss is doable with a team of non-uber-twinks.

I've only been playing for 3 months and have just started "twinking". It is a lot of fun to start a new character and have decent equipment/nanos. I loved going through the dungeon getting "Nice Pet" tells for my droid.
    Your remains have not been reconstructed yet...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hampsta0101 - Clan Fixer

Originally posted by Greystar
    Damn, my level 24 engi can "only" cast a ql 66 nano=ql61 shell, but I "only" used ql50 plants and have "only" 119 NCU ;)
    You're such a "gimp". :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12