Thread: A Protest!

A Protest!

As a member of the clans and a supporter of New Dawn, I would like to officially protest the actions of the Sentinels in Tir. They are currently attacking and killing, WITHOUT WARNING, anything that steps through the Whompas that is not clan. This includes neutrals.

Your over-aggressive actions are going to give all clanners a bad name.

What is your intentions anyway Mr Silverstone? to protect us from Omni-Tek or to alienate us from the rest of the galaxy??

Demarcus "Cellestron" Lindner
    General
    Black Dawn Syndicate
    Demarcus "Cellestron" Lindner
    Agent, ~Mjlonir~

I agree completely with Mr. Lindner in this regard. Although I realize a great deal of anger was generated within the Clan community by the presence of Neutrals and Omni-Tek employees in Tir, this militant action serves no other purpose but to push us all closer to the brink of civil war.

Given the ease with which the Sentinels' forces were able to seize Tir, I would truly be terrified if I was a resident of Athen, Borrealis or Newland. Mr. Silverstone's actions in this regard can only be a sign of things to come.

I dont see why its considered to be such a problem as it is. If your a neutral, it was your choose to be a neutral. Waring factions do not have to show mercy to you in any way. Its perfectly understandable for an Omni-Tek employee to get killed in Clan territory but as a neutral you took the risk of being disliked by both sides.
    Reynaldo "Monilith" Griffel
    Omni-Tek
    RK1

I agree with Monilith 100%. Being Neutral means that you might receive benefits from both sides or it could mean that neither side will accept you.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Well, Ross said that the neutrals was OT, maybe Simon took this serious?

Originally posted by Alamexis

Given the ease with which the Sentinels' forces were able to seize Tir, I would truly be terrified if I was a resident of Athen, Borrealis or Newland. .....
    i pity the fool who would think to take my hometown without a fight like tir.

i guarentee that any action taken aginst the autonomy of the neutral comunity will have far more casultys and have a much higher resistance than that provided by the ICC.

it would appear to me that the ICC cant even hold its own on RK aginst a few extreemest clans. makes me wonder if they truly understand the depth of the situation here.

I agree with Nomad. It's true that neutrals have made their choice and we _could_ just shoot them on sight if we want - obviously, since some of us are doing so. The fact that we can does not mean that we should. It's not in the best interest of anyone to gun down peaceful visitors, and it's an insult to the clans to be represented by murderous thugs who presume to make these sorts of decisions for the clans as a whole. Tir is a city for the clans as a whole, not for the Sentinels. It's just wrong.