Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: quitting= let game die

I think ESPECIALLY the NTs should be VERY careful about what they say about how they liked the MA to be nerfed.

NTs were a VERY funny PvP profession 1+ year ago, before they nerfed range (and made dmg 50%), OMG I still hate the range nerf... But still, I cant say I feel very sorry for you MAs, NTs have been on the bottom of the food chain for a looooooooooong time.

But anyways, nerf traders
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Talk all the **** you want, Ive been in this game since day 1 and never took a break. There was a god damn time when MA's were amazing in PvP, everyone feared them, and everyone rolled them.

I know its not now, thats not my point. Zeno, you can use cute little comments all you want, but I was there and I know what I saw. If it was with tons of outside buffs then fine, during a certain period of time a MA with "certain" buffs could wipe anyone out, easy. Not anymore, fine. But I remember numerous MA's jumping the wall in Tir or MMD and wiping out 2-3 people at once.

gah nt's are uber in pvp.

reewt-> crown of frost -> blind -> BOM newk, newk,newk-> New rewt-> newk

Targeting -> Reclaim terminal <-

Jeez do you really think thats true?

That technique doesn't work for me, but then again I haven't really tried to root in a while, might try now that roots are "fixed".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12