Thread: Team Missions

Team Missions

Not sure if this is a bug or not and I don't remember seeing it in the patch notes, but when I get a team in tir then go to any other city besides tir to get a mission, all I get is the message "No missions available". It seemed like you can't get a mission without your group being in the same town. I thought nothing of it and just kept trying to get a mission in tir. I got lucky and when we were done with the mission we all decided to meet back in athens. When I got to athens there were only 2 of us there. We both tried to get a mission but then we both got the same message. After trying about 10 times I finally got the mission to spawn. I was just wondering if anybody else has seen this and if funcom was aware of it.

yea loads of us get this. mainly in newland and hope. you have to reform the group which is annoying

Arrow

Reformed twice still can't pull.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Arrow

After thrid reform we got missions.

Now getting "old mission key" error.

Jesus Fricking Christ, can't they even get a fix for a fix right?
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Still annoying and still there

How many others are having this problem???

I was just told I was the only one in the game...other player was quite convinced I was a retard for requesting him to commute to nlc so we could roll the mish...

*grin*
    Vaccinate
    156 Doc

CursedFist
    85 Martial Artist

Creeative
    54 Meta

Catastrofee
    138 Fixer