Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sentinel Armor

Originally posted by Snublefot
    Problem is, where to get Omni armor Tried a few ideas, but either the drop is super rare, or I've tried the wrong handles.
    Try at the OT base in Avalon...
    Flapsie Clan Nanomage NT, Former Knights of Rubi-Ka
    Now: Ancarim Iron Legion
    Many alts from all Professions...
    -----------------------------------------------
    "The man with a new idea is a crank, until the idea succeeds" -
    Mark Twain

Then I've pushed the right buttons at least. Just not enough. It would be nice to know just what mobs that drop the pieces. Sergants? (ql220ish) or is it enough to create havoc among the guards? Or do we need to move further into the bas e for the general or eel?

I have not hunted any of those myself, but you could look at what mobs get shot at in WW, ask any Omni or maybe even ask Storm (the chicken clan guild...)
    Mark Twain

I can tell you exactly where the armor drops amd who drops what. Although the answers you receive may not be the ones that you want to hear.

After all we are a "chicken clan" guild.

regards,

Caleena
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

Arrow

Seems like the "initial outlay" of armor has misguided people into believing this stuff isn't be a major undertaking to get. That and FC forgot to put the nodrop tag on the omni helmets. Every other part including the clan helmet is nodrop.

I suspect the "pain in butt factor" (PIB-F) is somewhere between getting nodrop T loot and getting azure pieces.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Originally posted by Caleena
    I can tell you exactly where the armor drops amd who drops what. Although the answers you receive may not be the ones that you want to hear.

After all we are a "chicken clan" guild.

regards,

Caleena
    No offence to all the good people in Storm, got some good friends there, but when you make an organized attack on a clan base, interrupting quests for your own side, instead of taking on the OT base in Avalon, that I think is chicken...
    I surely think you should be big enough to take OT in Avalon, so maybe it is lazyness ?
    Mark Twain

Originally posted by Flapsie
    No offence to all the good people in Storm, got some good friends there, but when you make an organized attack on a clan base, interrupting quests for your own side, instead of taking on the OT base in Avalon, that I think is chicken...
    I surely think you should be big enough to take OT in Avalon, so maybe it is lazyness ?
    er... Storm took OT Avalon bases also, both of them actually.

Sorry for not informing you about it, but sure was funny to see some chickens destroying Eels Tower!

Sumini

Originally posted by Eza

er... Storm took OT Avalon bases also, both of them actually.

Sorry for not informing you about it, but sure was funny to see some chickens destroying Eels Tower!

Sumini
    Oh well, chickens don't attack Eels tower, but you're right, it would be funny lol
    Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12