Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sentinel Armor

Sentinel Armor

When I went to the secondary outpost in Avalon, SW ofCamelot, This Trader Mr Eel said to give him sentinel armor I may have found.,

My guess is Sentinel armor is clan only, and i give him this to get the Omni-pf armor?

Anyone know how I get sentinel armor?

Yea from the op nne in WW you need several teams to clear it out...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Claners can also get a similat trade in from Supply Master Smug in the Sentinels Wailing Wastes outpost
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Problem is, where to get Omni armor Tried a few ideas, but either the drop is super rare, or I've tried the wrong handles.

This game is becoming too you have to have 100 friends with you orientated.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

I agree with intrepid. I dont' wanna have to guild jump till I find an ubah leet guild that camps unique spawns... but I'm going to have to to take part in ANY of the content funcom has added in the last 6 months.

Too bad I'd really much rather solo most of the time, too bad cause funcom hate's solo'ers.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Uber orgs fight the uber mobs which give them uber equipment to fight the more uber mobs in the next patch, etc., etc., etc...

Really dandy for people in small orgs. =/

-Jayde

Problem is how unbalanced the profs were/are

You know its used to be that you took a team out to kill nugget or profj jones. Then as people leveled up some people found out they could solo those mobs with relaitve ease. As such they made the mobs impossible to ever solo and the profs which aren't uber at soloing at high levels got shafted. (many enfs fixers and docs doing that high level soloing btw)
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Yep, those high level docs sure do solo unique mobs a lot
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

well... ya. It was a doc who practically solo'd (I helped a little )Keahlar twice for me in an attempt to get me sleeves.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Well i teamed with a doc with my trader who almost did twice as much damage as me. And i know my trader is not gimped though i was running a 132 wrangler for that mission. he finished second in team damage only behind a enforcer carrying a beam who was a few levels above him. level 170+ docs are a force to be reckoned with.

Bump for engie fix

We almost took the hole WW north east camp by crater with 1 team and 2 or 3 extras.

We moved up taking it slow, clearing the guards and as we went past the first tower we avoided the mobs there by skating the cliff wall.

As we got to the top we decided to take out the tower for fun, so we hammer on this tower and take out its 6 guards. Then the guards respawn, but i had em all feared. But then a couple clanners (DiddyKong, HogTail) Trained 2 commanders from the camp on us, big scary red 230ish lvl mobs. We handled 2 commanders, the tower, and 6 guards with a team of 6. Then when the clanners realised they failed because we cool like that they got 4 other commanders and took out 4 of my team. After we already had the tower at half and two first commanders taken down.

BS.
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Not much point taking down towers, they do little damage and the one we took down in Avalon was straight back up 5 minutes later.

Was a blast though to take down the first tower with adds comming at us from all sides

Towers Give XP?
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

XP?

Not that I noticed. We were clan, taking down Omni tower and were kind of preoccupied with all the Guards and Slayers that were adding (which do give ok xp btw).
    + several teams were involved, so if it did give xp it wasnt significant enough to make me remember

no exp, no explosion, they just shut down smugs tower = pwned
    then they dissapear yay

--Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Originally posted by Sherrman
    I agree with intrepid. I dont' wanna have to guild jump till I find an ubah leet guild that camps unique spawns... but I'm going to have to to take part in ANY of the content funcom has added in the last 6 months.

Too bad I'd really much rather solo most of the time, too bad cause funcom hate's solo'ers.
    Sherman that's not truly fair is it? Are you suggesting that the game have no creatures that take 100 people to kill? It's an MMORPG after all. This has nothing to do with Ubeh leet guilds, it has only to do with large groups. You don't need to be in any guild to form a large kill team. Just have to organize it.

Originally posted by Nalissa

Sherman that's not truly fair is it? Are you suggesting that the game have no creatures that take 100 people to kill?
    The game should have NO creatures that take 100 people to kill. Thats just plain stupid. 15-20 people should be the maximum neccesary to take out a mob and even that is a little too much unless the mob drops like 10-20 pieces of uber loot.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Agree with streaz18. Its fun for a few times, then you just get tired. And when you get into that 50 man chat just to get yet another item for some "powerplayer" it gets silly.

Balance the game for casual players and let the power gamers go play something else

Originally posted by Snublefot
    Balance the game for casual players and let the power gamers go play something else
    There is NO way casual players will get anything more than a sleeve or gloves. As everything else is on lvl250-300 Mobs which are dropping max 2 items per kill and take a lot of time and organisation to take down. But this is the direction FC is moving in.. like it or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast