Thread: Unexpected Power-Shift on Rubi-Ka

Question Unexpected Power-Shift on Rubi-Ka

i wanted to post this in the RP boards being as the post im going to refer to was there but it makes more sence to have it here.

im curious is anyone believes that the actions taken by the nanomage liberation front and elite operations with the attack on cloyon**** detailed on the RP board under "neuts attack omni outpost" has anything to do with todays anouncement "Unexpected Power-Shift on Rubi-Ka".
    im sure it just happened to be in line with some of the things happing on RK but it also may be proff that guilds can make headlines, and in some way (howbeit little and possably coincidential,) particapate in the story line.

btw, im not good at html so if someone would post the links up here that would be awesome

I'm quite sure that the "power shift" referrs to the previously pratically invincible super bosses like Warr and knocked them down a few notches. If anyone is going after the superbosses send me a tell! I want to see if Patricia drops that dress and pistol.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Neutral attack . huuum

Well a short stop on that matter Neutral attackon omni outpost ..
    A funny choise of words..
    ANy and all attacks made by neutral organisations / individuals are thir own chouis.. there is no collective neutral community .. and therefore there is no Neutral atack . just neutral organisation/ individual that attacks.. they should never be misstaken for representing Neutrals as a whole.. they can´t . and wil most likely never will be abel to .

And if any neutral decide to make traget out of Ot or Clan only . that is just attacking one of the 2 .. then that individual / organisation should not be considerd neutral in my mind.. they have then aligend with the opposing side as it seems atleast ..

Would be nice to hear something frmo the individuals involved in this attack . atleast would I find that interresting .. but then again thas just me..
    I love the engie combo, i create to destroy, how constructive

my bad, and your right, i should have been more detailed about that statment and said somthing to the order of a specific guild. but had you actully gone over to the role-play board and look at the post named "neuts attack omni outpost" you can see the post im talking about and get a full description. i would include a link, but my html is extreemly weak.

(btw, i named it that way to get people to open it up, i know it was a little short on description.....)