I'm rather disturbed tonight.

Cairo is likely quitting AO.

Lvl 136 Omni Doc, RK1. This probably wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't look up to Cairo in-game.

I started considering Cairo's reasoning for quitting: Boredom. I'm there. I've been bored with AO for awhile now. I still love the game but I just want more from it. More storyline, something to do. I'm sick of flying over to Aces to find it so camped that the only way my group can make XP is to leech it off of the other teams.

I'm sick of the KS'ing.

I'm sick of people being generally rude because they can. Because there is nothing better to do.

Funcom we NEED a REAL storyline! Yeah... there are the videos. Yeah, there is the book. For those not willing to READ the book, without the time or the interest, what does the game offer them?

A leet in X'mas gear for Christmas?

A drunk Atrox on New Years?

I'm bored. So I started playing with the other classes. I'm not into combat really, enf is out of the question. I'm a girl IRL and I... have some problems playing a male or obviously male LOOKING character so, I'd want something solitus could excel at. Martial Artist just looks rediculous (SORRY for anyone who's offended by that...) so. I end up with a new Eng.

Yeah. The bugs are undesirable. I mean hell, Cloudeh tore into me today for gridding him accidentally. (Thanks for the obscenities buddy - really.) But really considering that, I DON'T CARE. If I screw up potential friendships by accidentally casting encode dna on someone SO BE IT. I want to ENJOY THIS GAME!

Yeah... so my list of gripes:
Reset IP to fix what we've invested IP into that doesn't function anymore and possibly help overequipping.

OPEN THE OTHER ZONES. I want Jobe. I want it soon!
...I feel somewhat jipped already paying $12 a month for this. EXPANSION PERHAPS?! WTF? I mean... SERIOUSLY. Jobe was SUPPOSED to be included within the game originally as planned ne? I mean it was included in the strategy guide and in maps and preliminary works and WAS open in beta from what I've read so...

There are so many little things not enabled or... not even looking close to complete...

I love AO. It comes down to this. I have friends, but right now it's a chat room, and we're all scrambling to gain the highest level possible, and where do we go from there?

There is no role play.

There is no story.

It would seem there is no point.

One of my guild generals just decided to LEAVE because there is no point in continuing any farther.

If the point of the game is for funcom to capitalize, they're doing great. If the point of the game is to make a great game, I feel like it's a failure. It has the potential to be a WONDERFUL game. The best on the market! Even years from now, much like other MMORPG games for other.

AO is the STYLE of game I want. Post apocalyptic dark and interesting Sci Fi.

Maybe I'm just so concerned because I see people CYCLING in and out. People join. People level. People get bored. People create new alts. People get bored again and leave.

I want to stay through the duration of this game and see what becomes of Rubi-Ka and I want to get involved and I want to become well known on my server just like so many of you and I'm sure I have the capacity to do so, not being snotty but seriously because I -can- and am able.

What if I feel like giving up next week? Is this game really worth so much consideration?

Funcom I love Anarchy Online but please give us more than this. ;_;

Sorry for the complaints. I'm just at wits end looking for something new and spiffy and maybe a little shiny and covered in nanobots.