Thread: Big bug about casting nukes

Big bug about casting nukes

My NT has 858 MC and before patch I could cast Izzgimmer's Enveloping Flame (which needs 847 MC). But after this last patch I cannot cast it any longer, it says I don't have enough MC for it. I double checked and I didn't forget to cast int buff or MC expertise so there is something wrong. Note that I could cast though significantly lower nukes.

Hmm, for a little bug testing, check to see if you can cast nanos that only require your base skills without implants or buffs. The game may be failing to take those into account now.

This might also explain why weapon users are getting such lousy damage now. They could be extremely OE under the new rules and just not know it.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I have same problem with my meta. My fiend demon needs 847 matter crea to cast, and I have 859. I get the same errormsg as you. I have send email to bugs@anarchy-online.com.
    "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Originally posted by Hypos
    Hmm, for a little bug testing, check to see if you can cast nanos that only require your base skills without implants or buffs. The game may be failing to take those into account now.

This might also explain why weapon users are getting such lousy damage now. They could be extremely OE under the new rules and just not know it.
    I think it is strange that it is only MC that is struck by this new problem, as my demon needs other nanoskills to cast as well. MC is the highest of these skill, admittedly. Without mochies I couldnt cast my demon even if I had base MC enough to meet the requirements. Ergo, this tells me that something is wrong with the MC nanoskill specifically, or MC related items, such as imps.

[edited]
    "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."