Thread: Law Society of Rubi-Ka

Exclamation Law Society of Rubi-Ka

LAW SOCIETY OF RUBI-KA OFFICIAL LAUNCH

ROME - November 22, 29476

It has been three weeks less a day since I had the pleasure of announcing the launch of the Rubi-Ka Body of Laws Project ("BLP") to the planet of Rubi-Ka. In that short period of time, the Project has received tremendous praise from the community; it has (thankfully) seen the addition of a second lawyer, Reynaldo Monilith Griffel, to the Project; and it has taken the first steps into propelling Rubi-Kan society forward by undertaking the difficult task of devising a judicial structure which is available to all factions - Clan, Neutral and Omni-Tek. As our press release of today's date indicated, we have now released a draft of the overall composition of the system of courts.

In light of the evidently hectic schedule the BLP was forced to bear, the decision was made to induce an evolution of the BLP from an organization devoted solely to the codification of the laws to a multi-facetted, full-service firm, whose primary goal is the pursuit of justice. In order to effectively accomplish this, the Law Society of Rubi-Ka was created to further work at establishing and administering the Planetary Courts of Justice, and has taken the old BLP under its au****es.

In addition, the Law Society maintains Rubi-Ka's only law library, which will eventually contain all available ICC legal documentation, "how-to" guides on the drafting of effective contracts, treaties and organization constitutions, and various other legal reference materials. It will also house the collection of analyses, papers and theses prepared by members of the Law Society for review by the general public.

However, it is our Advocacy Program that truly distinguishes us from standard interstellar legal organizations. Through this program, members of the Law Society will be available to assist any individual or organization in matters of a legal nature, be it in a diplomatic. negotiating, or legal counsel capacity. Our services are subsidized by member contributions, and are provided free of charge to the public.

Naturally, this task can not be solely accomplished by Mr. Griffel and I. As the Law Society continues to evolve, we will require the services of judges, court clerks, reporters, and undoubtedly more than a few psychiatrists, among others. There is a wealth of opportunity on Rubi-Ka for those bold enough to seek it. Contrary to popular opinion, you need not have any formal legal training to join or to take part. In fact, as one of our essential aims is to make the law more "user-friendly", we are in desperate need of those who have nothing more than a vivid imagination.

Please visit our gridsite and feel free to contact either myself or Reynaldo Monilith Griffel if you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity.

((OOC: we are a roleplaying guild, based primarily in the eastern timezone (GMT -5). To apply, either reply here, visit our forums or email Malcom Alamexis Age at malcom_age@hotmail.com))
    Last edited by Ammicus; Nov 22nd, 2002 at 21:56:51.

its been tried before and we wre clsoed down bye ICC (00C) 5Icc guards came shot our judges and took the lawyers to jail so gooooooood lcuk to ya ICC will kick youre ass

The ICC has far too much on their minds right now to worry about us - and besides, we have received support from a number of the largest and most powerful organizations on Rubi-Ka who undoubtedly would like nothing more than a chance to finish what the Sentinels started...

hmmm maybe i can try again....i seek membership not applicant position but membership my friend ive been judge before in the OT High Court Of Justice under lead of Tikon..... so i would like to try again mate....

Glad to hear of your interest, Forceboy. Your insights may indeed prove quite valuable.

One of my associates will be contacting you shortly to arrange a meeting.

hmmm good good........but iam Bodyguard sometimes so i cant attend all meeting mate.........